Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New Tattoo

2»

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    You are a real girl at heart aren't you @lobster!

Hugs and kisses darling X X

moi aussi je t'aime

Perhaps this could be the start of something between us

xxx
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited February 2014
    ^^^ Oh this I gotta see ..... lolololol
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    Gender indifference meets species indifference!
    A bent romance or a free seafood dinner?

BunksanatamanVastmindlobster
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Vastmind said:

^^^ Oh this I gotta see ..... lolololol

I don't wanna look!

Vastmindlobster
    Kids would be cute, but with looks that good they'd be barbecued in no time.

No we don't have a future together @lobster! Now as this seems to have become a speed dating agency - who's up next, I've only got 5 minutes @vinlyn, male and no not my type! @how - male again and we are an ocean apart. Hey wait a minute why are there only men on my list ; @Federica ah a woman after my own heart, someone who likes to be in control? hmmm Dong - 5 minutes are up. I am outta here before my wife sees what I'm up to...
    jae
  • I have a tattoo of "SISU" on my tricep which for those of you who understand Finnish history, you will know what it means. And also a large tattoo of a Hospitalier of St. John that takes up most of my back; with the verses from Psalms of delivering the good from the hands of the wicked.
  • I have a tattoo of "SISU" on my tricep which for those of you who understand Finnish history, you will know what it means. And also a large tattoo of a Hospitalier of St. John that takes up most of my back; with the verses from Psalms of delivering the good from the hands of the wicked.

Sounds cool!
    Have you got pics you can post so we can see?
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    anataman said:

but that wasn't me being nice! I had something to say @robot - and I said It!

Next time, don't. Calling someone a fuckwit is a shithead thing to do, so let's not do it again no matter how strongly the mood moves you. ;)
    anataman said:

Sorry Fred, you can't ban either of us now

Well if I was @federica I might ban ya for calling me "Fred" :lol:
    edited February 2014
    Lincoln said:

anataman said:

but that wasn't me being nice! I had something to say @robot - and I said It!

Next time, don't. Calling someone a fuckwit is a shithead thing to do, so let's not do it again no matter how strongly the mood moves you. ;)
    anataman said:

Sorry Fred, you can't ban either of us now

Well if I was @federica I might ban ya for calling me "Fred" :lol:
    Hey @Lincoln you were that voice in my head that night that came to me as I was drifting off to sleep - yelling you're going to really REGRET that you STUPID F*@KWIT! SOMEONES gonna call you a SH*THEAD or even worse - YOUR"RE GOING TO THE HELL REAM - NOW! And so I learned about regret!

Sorry about the SHOUTING Fred, I mean @Federica, I'm trying to learn humility, but that's something i'll battle with on this forum. I know you'll just slap me down, for pretending!

Mettha
  • jaejae Veteran
    @Lincoln .... tell me is there a difference in calling someone a fuckwit or a shithead?
    vinlynanataman
    jae said:

@Lincoln .... tell me is there a difference in calling someone a fuckwit or a shithead?

That was the joke. I was trying to keep it light.
    And you floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee!
  • Being a member of A.A., I think I'll get a bottle of whisky tattooed on my arm, just to remind myself what got me into A.A..

Nah, I don't think I'll bother; that's not very cool is it? I mean A.A. is a spiritual program of recovery, but it's not cool advertising the fact that you're an alkie is it?

But isn't being a Buddhist someone who tries to see beyond the illusion of self? And don't you think 'Buddhist tattoos' are more of a symbol of the reification of the self? A kind of 'look at me, I'm a really spiritual person into trendy Buddhism!'

Wouldn't the money be better spent on the poor or something?
    jaeEvenThird
  • Wouldn't the money be better spent on the poor or something?
    Don't they have enough tattoos?
    :crazy:
    EvenThirdanataman
  • jaejae Veteran
    @Lincoln .... I misunderstood, I thought you were being a shithead fuckwit ;)
    Linc
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    @jae.... watch it.....

@anataman...

I never get your 'post alerts' because it's federica, not Federica.... linking to people's names is a precise art.....
    :D
    federica said:

@jae.... watch it.....

@anataman...

I never get your 'post alerts' because it's federica, not Federica.... linking to people's names is a precise art.....
    :D

Sorry that's because my Devices automatically capitalizes @federica because it's a name. I'm sure there's a 'turn off autocapitalization button somewhere'

Ah there it is! Off
    jae said:

@Lincoln .... I misunderstood, I thought you were being a shithead fuckwit ;)

federica said:

@jae.... watch it.....

I just woke up my dog laughing.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Why was your dog laughing....?
    anatamanEvenThirdInvincible_summer
  • Here's the drawing that inspired the tattoo. Very similar but with a scroll and Psalms on them.
  • Seph,

Can you show me the tattoo, as i am thinking of getting that exact design. Mindfulness.

If u like!

I'm new here!

Gd day!

I'm sorry @walksweek this is a really old thread. Seph last posted in 2014, April... He has not been back since.

This discussion has been closed.