Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

challenging the sanctity of tofu :)

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Passed along this morning was this (lotsa dirty words) video entitled, "Thug Kitchen Cookbook." If right speech is part of your diet, this is not for you. Otherwise, it may hit a funny bone or two.

WalkerlobsterVastmindInvincible_summerBunks

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I gave the book to my H for Christmas.
    Needless to say, being the committed carnivore he is, he hasn't even opened it, since then... although he had a look at a couple of the recipes, and noted how often the word 'motherf***er repeated....

Vastmindsilver
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

I love Thug Kitchen!! I laugh so hard reading their stuff in their blog. My favorite was their hot chocolate recipe. I also like their mug on their store site. Hilarious.

• Thug kitchen is a favorite among us vegans.. the 'Veganomicon' by Isa Chandra is another well loved classic :

http://www.theppk.com/books/veganomicon-the-ultimate-vegan-cookbook/

seeker242
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Something for those of more Catholic tastes ...

Priest: The Body of Christ
    Response: Cheese on Toast

... normal diet is now resumed ... :3

Shoshin
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

And, for frosting on the cake, this arrived in email:

Walkerkarastisilvermmo