Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Tech Question

SuraShineSuraShine South Australia Veteran

Can we mute topics and notifications at all? I've disabled email notifications but wondering about when you log in?

Thanks,
Sura

Comments

• Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran
    edited March 3

Have you looked at the Notification Preferences at the top righthand corner of the drop down menu when you click on Notifications...
    There are boxes one can tick for "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." if it is ticked untick it..

Otherwise you can just ignore by not clicking on any of the discussions/topics you have no interest in...

lobsterDagobahZen
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Real Tech Questions: B)

• What operating system will the Maitreya be on? o:)
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maitreya_Project

• Will the AI singularity result in the cyber Buddha? O.o

• Can Knowledge and the Buddhist canon be stored on one microSD card or better a grain of silicon? :star:

Onward and upwards, forward into the past, sideways into the future ... :dizzy:

SuraShine
  • SuraShineSuraShine South Australia Veteran

@Shoshin1 said:
    Have you looked at the Notification Preferences at the top righthand corner of the drop down menu when you click on Notifications...
    There are boxes one can tick for "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." if it is ticked untick it..

Otherwise you can just ignore by not clicking on any of the discussions/topics you have no interest in...

Thanks I'll double check the notifications settings. Failing that I will just limit further the time I spend here /|\

Shoshin1Jeroen