Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Do we want our wishes to come true...? GAME:

1235»

Comments

• edited February 2006
    Granted, but then you'd be missed in France. :(

I wish I could have a microwave in my dorm room so I didn't have to make Ramen with hot water in the sink.
  • edited February 2006
    Granted. But then it is found out that micro'waves' are hazardous to your health while in close courters and those waves move on to cause constant distraction from your studies.

I wish spring to arrive early.
  • edited February 2006
    Granted Sharpie girl but now all the hibernating creatures have woken up before there is enough for them to eat.

I do wish some people on pagan sites didn't set themselves up as world authorities when they know diddly poo or less
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2006
    Granted - but then other 'so-called' self-appointed experts would come in, teach them a thing or two - and there'd be tears before bed-time - !!

I wish I could wear high-heels again.... :(
  • edited February 2006
    Granted...hey, wait a minute...didn't you already wish for that a while back on this thread?? :)

I wish that my seasonal allergies weren't so awful!!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2006
    (sorry....... you're right. But I would still love it...... :( )
  • edited February 2006
    YogaMama wrote:
    Granted...hey, wait a minute...didn't you already wish for that a while back on this thread?? :)

I wish that my seasonal allergies weren't so awful!!

Granted but now you will be out enjoying yourself and not studying your sutras through enforced encarceration (I get hayfever!)

I wish that a nice mug of Horlicks was the answer to everything.
  • buddhafootbuddhafoot Veteran
    edited February 2006
    Granted, but since "those" kinds of "licks" are supposed to be illegal (at least they are in the States), you have to spend 24 hours in jail and get your picture plastered in the newspaper associated with those who specialize in "horizontal refreshment".

I wish my back wasn't killing me today.

-bf
  • edited February 2006
    buddhafoot wrote:
    Granted, but since "those" kinds of "licks" are supposed to be illegal (at least they are in the States), you have to spend 24 hours in jail and get your picture plastered in the newspaper associated with those who specialize in "horizontal refreshment".

I wish my back wasn't killing me today.

-bf

Sigh .......Well I suppose someone had to say it ... kinda knew it would be you.

Horlicks - proprietory brand of malted milk drink consumed in Europe to aid sleep.

Granted - but now your back isn't killing you, you are out doing something athletic instead of talking to us.

I wish I wasn't allergic to fluffbunnies of any hue.

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2007
    Granted already!

But then, I wish somebunny would bwing this game back!
  • SimonthepilgrimSimonthepilgrim Veteran
    edited January 2007
    GRANTED!

But then you'll have to keep coming back to check the progress of the revived game.

I WISH:
    my cats, Sunya and Cuskey, would find somewhere other than my desk on which to spend the day.
    edited January 2007
    Granted - but then they might also decide to find alternative spots to leave fragrant messages, which may necessitate your crouching, crawling, seeking and finally finding them in the most inaccessible of places....

I wish I could undesrand technology and its insiduous and pernicious influence upon us.....
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran
    edited January 2007
    federica wrote:
    I wish I could understand technology and its insidious and pernicious influence upon us.....

GRANTED, but then we'd all be humanized and some fellow with an oversized ego would invent a new gadget that would get the whole thing-"thing" going again.

I WISH I didn't feel that nobody understands me when I try to express my thoughts (Fuzzy as they are, they seem to me to have some substance to them, parenthetical as they may be or seem to be.)!
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited January 2007
    Granted!

I wish I could understand Nirvana's thoughts. Fuzzy as they are, they seem to me to have some substance to them, parenthetical as they may be or seem to be.