Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

3-Hour Diet or 3 Meals a Day?

2»

Comments

• FenixFenix Veteran
    forget weight loss!!!?!? how can I put on weight? I am constantly being underweight and can't put on any more no matter what :S
  • edited May 2012
    In Japan there is a saying "hara hachi bu" which means "Stomach, eight tenths" ... or "eat until you're ~80% 'full' "

I have also heard similar wisdom worded as "It is always good to get up from the table a little hungry"

Key to a long life.
    This will be my mantra for today. Thank you for the insight.

• Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    forget weight loss!!!?!? how can I put on weight? I am constantly being underweight and can't put on any more no matter what :S
    A couple of my friends have this "problem" too! *grumblegrumble* :p

What have you tried to do to put on weight? The best thing I can suggest is to build muscle by lifting weights and doing plyometrics and eating a lot.
  • FenixFenix Veteran
    @invincible_summer I work out all the time, I haven't really tried anything specific. I try to eat a lot and do. seems like him always stuffing my face.