Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Layout change coming

13»

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    federica said:

@Lincoln, just a heads-up....Top left, icons by my name, far right, cog, I have a red number 1 next to it... I click, and I get a list, including the option 'applicants'... which is the option with the red number 1 next to it.... but if I click on it, the screen tells me i don't have permission to do whatever it's telling me to do... yet I can't get the 1 to disappear.

Thanks Fede! I've patched this and will roll it out soon.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Cool. @Lincoln, I figured you would... any chance of numbering posts in threads, at all?
    Just a question.... ;)
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    I noticed that now when I quote someone it doesn't automatically say who the quote is from, so I have to type @whoever in front.....
    I keep forgetting, sorry.. :o
  • @federica
    off-topic
    do you know the meaning of the colours in the (100% Buddhist symbol)?

if someone is interested and know something about the relationship of colours to worldly things could you please open a new thread

if not just forget

thanks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited August 2012
    see new thread on Buddhist symbols....

http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/16274/buddhist-symbols
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    No discussions were found. ?
    Getting this on the main discussions page now...
  • CloudCloud Veteran
    Okay now it's working. Weird.
    edited August 2012
    I released an update and we ran into a problem so I rolled back the last few changes and released again.
    All sorted out now. Got some performance increases in that update that should help the server.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Not sure about anyone else, but my "mark all viewed" doesn't work today.
    @vinlyn Thanks for the heads up! Fixt now.
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Yup...working great now! Thanks, Lincoln!
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    I'm still curious about the "commented" icon, and if it's coming back? The one that shows you just the threads that you have commented on? I liked that one. :)
  • hi every one

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

@omar203010 said:
    hi every one

Hi... there's a thread for introducing yourself here: http://newbuddhist.com/discussion/15222/new-introduce-yourself-to-nb-members