Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    Wow. So, what are the rest of us whining about? Jeez! :thumbsup:
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    That is sooooo cool.

And that's all I really need to say 'bout that.

:)
  • Telly03Telly03 Veteran
    That's awesome... mind over matter
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Beautiful.

Funny that the instructor that believed in him was Diamond Dallas Page an ex pro wrestler.

You may recognize this hand gesture from the video.

• TakuanTakuan Veteran
    DDP has been doing Yoga for a bit. He's even in the yoga documentary entitled "Enlighten Up", which is quite good.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I noticed in the segment where he's holding his pants out to show how much weight he's lost that he's wearing a Buddhist mala and there's a Tibetan door cloth with an endless knot on it.

I wonder if any of the commenters praising God saw that?
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited May 2012
    A wrestler for a yoga instructor was the best choice and a miraculous find. If anyone sustains serious, possibly debilitating injuries over time, it's wrestlers and boxers. So the wrestler knew that the body has an almost infinite capacity to heal, no matter what.

But the patient needs to have the determination and stamina to do the work and stick with it. What a fab story! Miracles can happen if one has an open mind and the determination to make it work.
  • TakuanTakuan Veteran
    @person

I was wondering the same thing. lol