Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hobbies

I am thinking of taking up a new hobby. I recieve alot of happiness when i know i have made someone else happy. I currently volunteer in a Cub Scout group and i am starting to write blogs in the hope that some one sees sense in my words and takes heed of them and hopefully benefits them. Is there any other you could suggest to me that i can take up, it has necessarily got to fit my said criteria any suggestions would be gladly welcome.

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    If you want to help people look to what skills you have and see if you can't find something where you can use them.
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    There are tons of things that have the potential of making someone else happy... even music or writing... depending on how you use them.

I have been learning to play the ukulele for a while now, but I think I get a lot more happiness out of it than my girlfriend does... :lol:
    Wisdom23tmotteslobsterMaryAnne