Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Have you guys met Lizzie?

ToshTosh Veteran
edited January 2014 in General Banter
I was unsure where to put this; maybe General Banter; but then thought this part of the forum since she's discussing a concept of self:

I thought she was pretty amazing:

BeejVastmindJeffreylobsterDavidAllbuddhaBound

Comments

• BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    yes she is amazing. :)
    Vastmind
  • jaejae Veteran
    Yes Tosh joined her face book page recently
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Is it ok to say she looks like Robin Gibb....?
    Vastmind
  • It makes me depressed ... that fate is so cruel. :(

But I am glad she's fighting back. Such a heroic person. :clap:
  • :clap:
  • federica said:

Is it ok to say she looks like Robin Gibb....?

She has better hair. :p

. . . about this 8 fold path, Right Parents and Right Attitude are still part of the Eight?

For most of us parenting is a done deal. Can we find the self love for our situation? I would suggest we have to . . .

JeffreyDavidBeej
  • Thanks for this @Tosh. You have no idea how good your timing was.
    Tosh
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    betaboy said:

It makes me depressed ... that fate is so cruel. :(

I don't think she believes 'Fate has been cruel'. She has wisely taken this situation and turned it to great advantage, and has used it to very good purpose.

She could have gone quite the other way, it's true. But fate, on this occasion, seems to have blessed us with a truly gifted person.

Toshlobsteranataman
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    federica said:

betaboy said:

I don't think she believes 'Fate has been cruel'. She has wisely taken this situation and turned it to great advantage, and has used it to very good purpose.

She could have gone quite the other way, it's true. But fate, on this occasion, seems to have blessed us with a truly gifted person.

I agree @Federica - she has so much mental strength that she is not 'needy', and knows what she is... She does not seem to be fighting, she's 'demonstrating'!
    lobster
  • federica said:

betaboy said:

Yeah, you're probably right. But I am still sad........