Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

the corporate bullshit generator

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
edited June 2014 in General Banter

For anyone who feels that their contributions to those droning and earnest meetings have run out of steam, here is the life-saver you have been waiting for.

Wow your friends!

Crush your enemies!

Works in any setting where the topic is serious and the people are ... well, you know.

Useful for Tea Party regulars and communist wannabes, atheists and spiritual sales personnel, academics and survivalists!

Get yours today!

THE CORPORATE BULLSHIT GENERATOR

Scroll down: You can create your own out of an extensive list of words or you can ask for that a phrase be generated for you.

Is life sweet or what?!

JeffreyHamsakaBunksZeroanatamanKundo

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oooo, I'z gonna hav fun wiz yuu guyz when I ban youz, an' you ax me "whah yuu bann' me?" :lol: .

Kundo
  • Here's something similar. Deepak Chopra wisdom generator:

http://www.wisdomofchopra.com/

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Is this productive time utilization?

If this is not documented on your form C111, I'll have to ask you for a form OPM71.
    If approved..... ensure your 3081 reflects the request. Please keep in mind that any false information on your 3081 is subject to 1203B regulations. Any additional concerns will need to be documented on a form 1725 and forwarded to your front line manager.
    You will recieve a written response no later than 60 days. If the response takes longer, we will send you notification of the extension. Any correspondance concerning this matter will be placed in your 6067.

Oh wait...this is the corporate employee bull shit generator...Not the government employee bullshit generator. .. :p ...

JeffreyZeropersonKundo
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

V Good: I got: dramatically build just in time processes after randomly pressing the button - if only you knew how applicable this was to my life.... lol