Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

bumper sticker politics

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

.jpg 50K
howvinlynsilverDakiniJeffreyNirvanathegoldeneternity

Comments

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited February 2015

oooooh, wow! Good one! :D

You guys, there are websites that allow you to design your own bumper sticker. And you don't have to make a bulk order, or pay a big price because you're only making 1. They're very affordable. Just fyi.

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

Great BS! :p

Possible runner up:

Gay Nazis for Christ

howpersonlobster
  • Whilst I wait for the Buddhist Party to be formed, I have designed this car sticker to support them

Earthninjathegoldeneternity
  • EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran
    This is mine!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited February 2015

Two of my favourites:

This one -

and this one!

lobsterNerimaEarthninja
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

@federica -- Love the dance one....

lobsterEarthninja
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

First time I saw it, I literally lost my breath laughing. My husband thought I had finally lost the few final remnants of my marbles...

Another good one is "midwives help people out."

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

A while back the Governor of my state of Minnesota was the ex pro wrestler Jessie Ventura. People had a great bumper sticker for him.

• What about Arnold 'the governator'?