Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I am enlightened!!

Made you look :p

EarthninjavinlynpegembarakarastiStraight_ManDairyLamabookwormNamadaanatamanpersonsilvernakazcidDavidBuddha_Fan22yagrFullCircleRowan1980

Comments

• yeah i am on the ran out of money for the month diet! but we have made 3 huge bags of baked stuffed potatoes to eat.

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

"I am enlightened!!"

Is it contagious ?

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited February 2015

yes just bask in my 'buddha field' B)

(might need sun screen)

Shoshin
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Oh, Jeffrey, that's wonderful! Oh, By the way, it's your turn to fetch the water and chop the wood....

Jeffreyanataman
  • @Jeffrey said:
    yes just bask in my 'buddha field' B)

You got a field? I did not even get a packet of grass seed . . .

JeffreyEarthninjakarasti
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited February 2015

ahhh if I only had a packet of 'grass' seed hehe

seriously there is research into low THC grass for mental illness. I think the thing it does have is CBD whatever that is??

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

The treason that modern strains of cannabis can destabilise the mind and tip one over into mental illness is that producers have bred strains, such as skunk, where there is a great imbalance between THC and CBD, (both are a class of cannabinoid - plant alkaloids, but you don't need to know what they are to appreciate the idea), such that there is a very high THC content. It has been shown recently that CBD may be useful in the treatment of mental illness - you can find some useful facts here as a starter:
    http://www.truthonpot.com/2014/09/24/5-differences-between-cbd-vs-thc

Earthninja
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

note the misplaced consonent!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

~ConsonAnt~....

anataman
  • Yes @anataman I recently joined a schizoaffective support group and a lot of people talk about CBD as beneficial. I have read that it is a depressant and helps sleep whereas THC is more stimulant. I am on a lot of meds that make me tired so not sure what CBD would do for me, but if marijuana became legal I think more research and breeding of strains could happen. We already have (not in my state though) medicinal marijuana and I hope they do some solid research on CBD and bipolar/schizophrenia.

• NamadaNamada Veteran
    edited February 2015

If so who is enlightened on earth today? Many good candidates?
    Bill Clinton, Muhammed Ali, JAck Nicolson?

• ^^^

@federica said:
    Oh, Jeffrey, that's wonderful! Oh, By the way, it's your turn to fetch the water and chop the wood....

Too busy. However if you have any questions those who have achieved the heights of unenlightenment may be available . . .

yagr