Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

the butterfly effect

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Received in email today...

federicaVastmindHamsaka

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

<3

lobster
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Wonderful!

lobster
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    Not available in my country...

To hazard a guess I'd say buddy did something thoughtless and it bit him in the butt.

Am I even close?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Absolutely as far away from that as it would be possible to get. If you were guessing from a different galaxy, you wouldn't be far away enough.

@ourself, try here. It's the same video. (Excluding blasted adverts...!)

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    Thanks for the effort but video is unplayable.

Oh well, it seems to have been uplifting so I'm glad others can see it.

It happens every now and then. Someone out there doesn't want Canadians to watch stuff.

No, because you're already saints incarnate.... :p

DavidVastmind
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited April 2015

@ourself .... He wanted to try out the butterfly effect ( the butterflies wing movement can cause a hurricane on the other side of the planet, in theory)...you know, interconnectedness ;) .... Anyway, he gave 2 girls here in the states 50 bucks a piece and told them to go do something kind. They donated it and he ended up seeing pics of kids in Africa holding up a sign with his name and saying Thank you. Kindness can spread.... :heart::awesome:

He's going to do a butterfly grant now for kids who can spread/do kindness.

lobsterDavid
  • Another Great example that all is one.