Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Thanks everyone

sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran

Hey I just wanted to say thank you to all you masters and neophytes.

Buddha dharma is amazing and so clearly the most profound thing I have ever studied/practiced/read about/incorporated into my life.

Not to say it's easy! It's not a path for those wanting an easy way out, but I sincerely feel it to be a truthful understanding of our present condition and what we can do to remedy it.

It's one thing to see that it's true, or at least a little true, and want to investigate, and ask people and talk about it. It's a whole 'nother thing to undergo the training yourself.

On top of that, most of us have to "juggle" dharma and "life" which makes it doubly tricky! Yet, it can be done! I mean, you gotta step back and focus on each part in its own light, and weave them together, but some practice is better than none.

So thanks to all of you undergoing your own training for the benefit of the world and all beings,
and thanks to all of you undergoing training even in environments where others are not. This training is amazing indeed.

Stay vigilant, stay strong, and stay cheery my brothers and sisters.

With love and gratitude and some gooey feelings that will just go as "joy,"

V

bookwormJeffreyEarthninjaWalkerlobstermmoToshDavidVastmindmockeymindsilverDakiniStraight_ManShoshin

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Thanks everyone

Well said. B)

We should also thank the master-neophytes and neophyte-masters. We should thank the exemplars such as @Jayantha, our common sensers, our plain speakers, our mature practitioners, our wide eyed grabbed by Mr monkey-mind stumblers, our focussed sutra bashers, our experiential expounders, our lurkers, our suffering, our crazies, our deluded. <3

Me you don't have to thank, I've got nothing better to do O.o

DairyLama0student0silver