Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What music are you listening to?

Comments

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

Have a bot of a walk to the bus when I'm done work so will tune into some drumming. I love this album.

Kotishka
  • Tara1978Tara1978 UK Veteran
    edited December 2020

This because it is fun:
    and this for it's beauty:

JohnCobb
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    edited December 2020

The Tal Mala

Played this one after an extremely good Sangha meeting this morning. Wow, do I feel energized!

Kotishka
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

A classic from the world of qawwali...

• I just came across this posted by a friend...

May we all have a mindful/blissful season <3

lobsterJeroen
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited December 2020

This is such a cracking album, there isn’t a bad song on it.

• There's a Natural Mystic blowing through the air..

KotishkaJohnCobb

I’ve been enjoying some disco and dance classics from the 90’s

This is a Tiny Desk concert by Dua Lipa, recorded live at her home in London. If you don’t know her, she is becoming one of the new generation of big stars, so worth a listen. It’s super tight for being live.

edited February 2021

Probably one of the most emotive songs ever, and actually a very Buddhist theme. Johnny Cash with his cover of Hurt. The original was by Nine Inch Nails. Fun trivia: Cash’s wife died three months after the making of the video, in which she appears, and Cash himself died four months after that.

ChoephalJohnCobb
  • Singing sands ...

• Take the long middle way home

• Thanks @Shoshin1

Children and international song. Iz a bright future.
    Change. I likes it ...

• What a wonder filled world...For the beginner's mind...

lobster
  • Interesting song fact

KotishkaJeroenJeffreylobster
  • Qué bonita melodía!

• Sí, así es.

• Listening to the radio ... all of them
    http://radio.garden/

edited February 2021

I quite liked this, the video is nice and its a good song.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Right now, listening to Vivaldi's 4 seasons played electronically, while waiting for Doctor's receptionist to answer my call ... Does that count? Cos I will tell you, it's beginning to get on my fricken nerves...!

• "I Can't Get No Satisfaction and I tried and I tried and I tried"

Well...

"You can't always get what you want"

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator

Can't get enough of Ava Max.

From a few years back but it was good...

edited March 2021

This has the power to sweep you away... wonderful, wonderful, wonderful.

Just to show what you can do with a modular synth, so without computer assist, this is pretty cool

• Socially distant.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited April 2021

Brahms' Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 77, allegro giocoso. Principal Violinist: Borika Van den Booren.

Not because I want to. It's the bloody music playing when on hold on our local Doctor's surgery.
    On Tuesday last, I held on for 27 minutes, listening to this, on an interminable loop.
    It became an earworm, that lasted until yesterday.

(I sense you're all looking it up, now...!)

• @federica never looked up an ear-worm ... ;)

Yuk!

• Home is where I want to be...Oh wait, this must be the place...

edited April 2021

This man is a genius on the trumpet...

edited April 2021

Different song, same album cover

• DimmesdaleDimmesdale Illinois Explorer

Does anyone like Pet Shop Boys? I recently got into them... Synth Pop may just be up my alley taste wise......

• JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator

I liked this very much, it’s calming and meditative and carries a lot of the flavour of India

Kotishka
  • TozanTozan Turkey Explorer
    edited May 2021

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VnQOHOozGFY

Jakub Józef Orliński is an awesome Polish countertennor with an angelic voice.