Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

July 12 is a day of action for Net Neutrality

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator

https://www.battleforthenet.com/july12/

There will be an overlay on this site prompting action in support of Net Neutrality all day. I am announcing it in advance so that you don't think we've been hacked or something. :)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited July 2017

@Linc, Can we have a countdown at the top of the Discussions index? Some people (not me, I wouldn't, not never, no....) might forget....
    Good move. This techno-doofus is behind you all the way.

ETA: I note 'Facebook' is not on the list of 'notable sites supporting'.... am I missing something? Particularly as this is potentially going to flood Facebook via so many members.....

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

BUMPING as a reminder to all members....

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

Ouch rubs hip

:wink:

Yah now I loose de weight, Imma gettin' bony.....

Kundo

Not long now folks.....

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

I posted a status on Facebook with a link to the 'send a letter' in the comments!