Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

good morning, gods and goddesses

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Up and at 'em!

lobster

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited May 2018

Good morning afternoon to you. :smile:

Even though, I've been up. (4 am every morning, not only at 'em but with bells on!!! )... Have a good one....

• FoibleFullFoibleFull Canada Veteran

Today is Sagadawa Duchen in Tibetan Buddhism. Day for the Mahayana Sojong Vows before the sun rises.
    Unfortunately, I was up in the morning hours last night with atrial fibrillation and missed the pre-dawn vows. Next year, perhaps.
    Hopefully I will recover enough to do the Lama Chopa and Tsok offering at the temple this evening. If not, I can do it at home.
    No self-pity here .. after all, it is just a confirmation of the Four Noble Truths. Dharma forever !!

Bunks
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Go for it...

Vastmindherberto
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

@FoibleFull said:
    Dharma forever !!

Sounds a little permanent to me :p
    Must be some mistake ... ;)

om gam ganapataya soha