Welcome home! Please contact email@example.com
if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations
must be manually approved which may take up to 48 hours. Can't log in?
Try clearing your browser's cookies.
Feeling a bit whimsical today, so I thought I would make a list of things I love which Buddhism doesn’t encourage. Because its not peaceful or because it is entertainment which takes time away from practice. Just to see what would come out, and maybe it will strike a chord with people.
- Music... jazz, dance, pop, r&b, new age
- Films... animated films, comedies, romance, documentaries, sci-fi
- Art... everything from Mark Rothko to Johannes Vermeer
- Computers... preferably Apple devices
- Role playing games... anything which doesn’t get too complicated
- Board games... settlers of cataan anyone?
- A good white wine... like a German Gewurztraminer
- A home-cooked meal... pizza or a potato dish is lovely
Please feel free to add your own lists!