Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Anybody have any good jokes?

Comments

• The Blond Mortician

A man who just died is taken to the local mortuary. He is wearing an very expensive and high quality tailored blue suit.

The mortician is a blond female and she asks the wife of the deceased man wife how she would like the body to be dressed.

The mortician says that the man does look very distinguished in the blue suit he is already wearing.

His widow, however, says that she always preferred her husband in black, and that she would like him in a black suit.

She gives the Blond mortician a signed, blank check and says, ‘Spend whatever you need no matter what the cost, but please have my husband in a well tailored black suit for the viewing.’

The woman returns the next day for the viewing and to her delight, her husband dressed in a fabulous black suit. The suit fits him as if it were tailor made.

She says to the mortician, ‘You have done a magnificent job and I’m very pleased and grateful. How much did the suit cost?’

To her amazement, the blond mortician gives her back the blank check.

‘There’s no charge,’ she says.

‘No, really, I must repay you for the cost of that exquisite black suit!’ she says.

‘Honestly, ma’am,’ the blond says, ‘it cost me nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband’s size was brought in yesterday shortly after you left, he was dressed in a very attractive black suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a beautifully tailored blue suit instead, and she said it did not make any difference as long as he looked good…

So I just swapped their heads.’
  • The Original

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown

The Improvements

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is.”—Author unknown

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you can sell him fishing equipment.”—Author unknown

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.”—Author unknown

“Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Unless he doesn't like sushi—then you also have to teach him to cook.”—Auren Hoffman, Herald Philosopher

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all day.”—OldFox

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to sell fish and he eats steak.”—Author unknown
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    So I just swapped their heads.’

Man I am really getting slow ... I didn't see that coming at all.
  • So I just swapped their heads.’

Man I am really getting slow ... I didn't see that coming at all.
    Don't feel bad- I didn't either. That's what made it so over the top for me.
  • Goodbye Mother!

Young Simon was walking around his local supermarket picking up a few items for his evening meal when he noticed an old lady was following him. He tried to ignore her but every direction he went she followed.

Eventually he went to the checkout, but the old lady managed to push in front of him and turned to speak to him.
    “I beg your pardon,” she said, “I am very sorry if I have alarmed you by following you around, but you look just like my son who died recently.”

“I am very sorry to hear that,” replied Simon, “that must be very disconcerting for you. Is there anything I can do to help you?”

“Well there is one thing that would cheer me up a bit,” she said. “As I’m leaving, will you call out ‘Goodbye mother’ to me?”
    “Of course,” answered Simon and as the old woman was leaving, he called out, “Goodbye mother!”

The girl on the till checked out his items and said “That will be $135.”

Simon was shocked. “How can my bill be $135?” he asked, “I’ve only bought a few things!”

The checkout girl replied, “Your mother said that you would pay for her!”
  • Some Blonds Are Clever!

There was a blond who found herself sitting next to a Lawyer on a plane. The lawyer kept bugging the blond wanting her to play a game of intelligence.

Eventually the lawyer offered her 10 to 1 odds. He said every time the blond could not answer one of his questions, she owed him $5, but every time he could not answer hers, he’d give her $50.00.

The lawyer figured he could not lose, and the blond accepted as she was fed up with his pestering.

The lawyer asked the first question: “What is the distance between the Earth and the nearest star?”

Without saying a word the blond handed him $5. Then the blond asked her first question: ”What goes up a hill with 3 legs and comes back down the hill with 4 legs?”

The lawyer was puzzled. He spent several hours looking up everything he could on his laptop and placing numerous air-to-ground phone calls trying to find the answer. Finally, angry and frustrated, he gave up and paid the blond $50.00

The blond put the $50 into her purse without comment, but the lawyer insisted, “What is the answer to your question?”

Without saying a word, the blond handed him $5.
  • Not a joke but a funny commercial- bet you can't guess what they're selling-

http://www.noob.us/humor/you-will-never-guess-what-this-ad-is-about/
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    edited June 2011
    Sorry for the naughty language and imagery but I thought this fitting considering the tantra/sexual abuse thread.

How to Tell if Your Male Spiritual Teacher is a Pervert

-He claims his Zen Master was John Holmes Roshi.

-One of his Koans involves you jacking him off with one hand.

-He bangs the gong at the end of the meditation session with his erection.

-The Buddha statues have glued on nipple tassels.

-There are semen stains on the meditation cushions.

-He accidentally lets his schlong fall out of his robe during a dharma talk.

-The teacher tries to physically explain dependent arising using a Penthouse and KY-Jelly.

-The path to enlightenment involves naked Twister and Peppermint Schnapps.

-They offer Sybians in lieu of meditation cushions.

-He posts a thing called "Friday Night Hotties" on his blog.

-During seated meditation, you notice he is wearing a police tracking ankle bracelet.

-Four of the women's children that attend the Sangha look a lot like the teacher.

-He tries to explain how 9 1/2 weeks is such a Buddhist movie.

-He offers one-on-one Kama Sutra sessions.

-He swears that an enso is actually a spiritual cock ring.

-He blogs under the title 6" to Enlightenment

-He has a speculum in the Sangha bathroom for no apparent reason.

-He swears their are only four precepts, not five.

-He says his lineage is from The Order of Mindful Cunnilingus.

-He plays Barry White in the background during ZaZen.

-He makes the class recite the unknown Cervix Sutra.

-He uses a Keisaku that has an engraved picture of a naked Dolly Parton.

-Walking meditation is around his circular water bed and resembles a tango line.

-He was once heard saying Dharma Transmission is a curable STD.

-He bragged that his Shiho ceremony involved two hookers, some Crystal Meth and a Vanilla Ice imitator.

I'm not sure if it qualifies as a joke, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the most-watched washing-machine advertisements ever: http://videosift.com/video/Topless-skydiving-and-washing-machines
  • edited June 2011
    This should give you a good laugh and it all clean, too! : )

http://www.wimp.com/animalvoiceovers/
  • Jim was speeding along the road one fine day when the local policeman, a friend of his, pulled him over. "What's wrong, Eric?" Jim asked. "Well didn't you know, Jim, that your wife fell out of the car about five miles back?" said Eric. "Ah, praise God!" he replied with relief. "I thought I'd gone deaf!"
    This should give you a good laugh and it all clean, too! : )

http://www.wimp.com/animalvoiceovers/
    Animal kingdom meets Monty Python ... I don't think I'll get it out of my head any time soon: "Alan! ... Alan!... Alan!...Alan!"
  • Maybe it could be a new mantra? :D
  • Don't Judge too quickly!

http://www.wimp.com/roughlife/
    An email this morning put me in mind of this ancient one ... for those of a certain age.

A guy is sitting at the bar when he sees this gorgeous woman across the room. He can't stop staring. Suddenly she begins walking towards him. Closer and closer she comes as the guy sits, mentally drooling. Finally she is right in front of him. She leans over and whispers huskily in his ear, "I would do absolutely anything for $100." The guy looks at her, pulls out his wallet, lays five twenties on the bar in front of her and whispers in her ear....

"Paint my house."
  • edited June 2011
    That is an old one- but a good one!

• edited June 2011
    I was trying to attach a photo but not having any luck. I'll have to ask on the tech thread.
  • Huzzah! I think I got it!
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    OMG! hahaha. i'm not sure why, but i really love when people dig uber-sexist stuff like this up. i guess at least, it makes us see how far we've come.
    Its hard to believe that was less than 60 years ago. My own parents grew up in that time. :hair: Unreal.
  • Actually, I do spoil my husband, but it's my choice. :) I'm a far cry from Donna Reed or June Cleaver though.
  • And now for something completely ridiculous:

Holy mackerel -- "genuine mahogany!"
  • Holy mackerel -- "genuine mahogany!"

:lol: That's my kind of humor. :lol:
  • @kayte

does (first page) are golden!
  • Here's a semi clean one:

One day, Pete complained to his friend, "My elbow really hurts. I guess
    I should see a doctor." His friend said, "Don't do that. There's a computer at the drug store that can
    diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine, and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10.00.

Pete figured he had nothing to lose, so he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.

The computer started making some noise and various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper which read:

You have tennis elbow. Soak your arm in warm water, avoid heavy labor. It will be better in two weeks.

That evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change medical science forever, he began to wonder if this could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool
    sample from his dog, and urine samples
    from his wife and daughter. To top it
    off, he masturbated into the concoction.
    He went back to the drug store, located the computer, poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00.

The machine again made the usual noises, flashed lights, and printed out the following analysis:

Your tap water is too hard.
    Get a water softener.

Your dog has ringworm.
    Bathe him with anti-fungal shampoo.

Your daughter is using cocaine.
    Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.

Your wife is pregnant . . . twin girls.
    They aren't yours.
    Get a lawyer.

And if you don't stop jerking off, your elbow will never get better.

• Is Hell Endothermic or Exothermic?

Dr. Schlambaugh, a senior lecturer at the Chemical Engineering
    Department,University of Oklahoma, is known for posing questions on
    final exams like: "Why do airplanes fly?"

In May a few years ago, the "Momentum, Heat and Mass Transfer " exam
    paper contained the question:

"Is Hell exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with proof."

Most students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or
    similar. One student, however, wrote the following:

First, we must postulate that if souls exist, they must have some mass.
    If they do, then a mole of souls also must have a mass. So, at what rate
    are souls moving into hell and at what rate are souls leaving? I think
    we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it does not leave.
    Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for souls entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that
    exist in the world today. Some religions say that if you are not a
    member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there are more than
    one of these religions, and people do not belong to more than one
    religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to Hell. With
    the birth and death rates what they are, we can expect the number of
    souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of
    change in the volume of Hell. Boyle's Law states that in order for the
    temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the ratio of the mass
    of the souls and volume needs to stay constant.

[Answer 1] So, if Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at
    which souls enter Hell, then the temperature in Hell will increase until
    all Hell breaks loose.

[Answer 2] Of course, if Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the
    increase in souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop
    until Hell freezes over.

So which is it? If we accept the postulate (given to me by Teresa Banyan
    during freshman year) that "it'll be a cold day in Hell before I sleep
    with you", and taking into account that I still have not succeeded in
    having sexual relations with her, then [Answer 2] cannot be correct;
    ...... thus, Hell is exothermic.

The student got the only A.
  • This is the transcript of the ACTUAL radio conversation of a US naval
    ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October
    1995. Radio conversation released by the Chief of Naval Operations
    10-10-95.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a
    collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to
    avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to
    the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert
    YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST
    SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY
    THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND
    THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE
    FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE
    SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call!
    I got a big lol out of that hell one, thanks. :lol:
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    I heard a funny one a while ago,

"Two Irishmen walked out of a bar."
  • I got a big lol out of that hell one, thanks. :lol:
    Glad we can all have a laugh together.

:)
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
    really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
    driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
    up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
    gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
    the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
  • Children's Proverbs

A first grade teacher collected well known proverbs. He gave each kid in the class the first half of the proverb, and asked them to come up with the rest. Here is what the kids came up with:

People in glass houses shouldn't . . . run around naked.

Better to be safe than . . . punch a 5th grader.

Strike while the . . . bug is close.

It's always darkest before . . . daylight savings time.

Never underestimate the power of . . . termites.

You can lead a horse to water but . . . how?

Don't bite the hand that . . . looks dirty.

No news is . . . impossible.

A miss is as good as a . . . Mr.

You can't teach an old dog . . . math.

If you lie down with dogs, you . . . will stink in the morning.

Love all, trust . . . me.

The pen is mightier than . . . the pigs.

An idle mind is . . . the best way to relax.

Where there is smoke, there is . . . pollution.

Happy is the bride who . . . gets all the presents.

A penny saved is . . . not much.

Two is company, three is . . . The Musketeers.

None are so blind as . . . Helen Keller.

Children should be seen and not . . . spanked or grounded.

If at first you don't succeed . . . get new batteries.

You get out of something what you . . . see pictured on the box.

When the blind lead the blind . . . get out of the way.

There is no fool like . . . Aunt Edie.

• The First Funeral

As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a graveside service for a homeless man, with no family or friends. The funeral was to be held at a cemetery way back in the country, and this man would be the first to be laid to rest there.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods area, I became lost; and being a typical man did not stop for directions. I finally arrived an hour late. I saw the backhoe and the crew, who was eating lunch, but the hearse was nowhere in sight.

I apologized to the workers for my tardiness, and stepped to the side of the open grave, where I saw the vault lid already in place. I assured the workers I would not hold them up for long, but this was the proper thing to do. The workers gathered around, still eating their lunch. I poured out my heart and soul.

As I preached the workers began to say "Amen", "Praise the Lord", and "Glory"! I preached and preached, like I'd never preached before: from Genesis all the way to Revelations.

I closed the lengthy service with a prayer and walked to my car.

As I was opening the door and taking off my coat, I overheard one of the workers saying to another, "I ain't never seen anything like that before and I've been putting in septic tanks for 20 years."

• zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    @kayte i loved the hell one. i will have to share that with my girlfriend since she actually has taken that class (not by the professor though). i think she'll get a kick out of it.

the children's proverbs were likewise hilarious. thanks for posting!
    Received in email:

Idle Thoughts Of A Wandering Mind

*******************************************************************************************

I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

*******************************************************************************************

I had amnesia once--or twice.

I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what?

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

If the world were a logical place, men would be the ones who ride horses sidesaddle.

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

They told me I was gullible and I believed them.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto the freeway.

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

One nice thing about egotists: they don't talk about other people.

My weight is perfect for my height--which varies.

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

How can there be self-help "groups"?

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a man who can't get his pants off.

Is it me -- or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

• Thank you everyone for adding to the list. I'm trying to offer a good variety and I appreciate your help. Things get so serious- it's nice to have a place where we can laugh and swap funny stories. I'll keep adding them and I hope that you all will, too. : ))
  • edited June 2011
  • @kayte i loved the hell one. i will have to share that with my girlfriend since she actually has taken that class (not by the professor though). i think she'll get a kick out of it.

the children's proverbs were likewise hilarious. thanks for posting!
    I'm glad that you and person liked the hell joke, I like clever stuff like that.

I get a kick out of some of the things kids say. One time, when I attended mass and the priest was walking up the aisle to the alter, a little girl got really excited and exclaimed loudly, "Hey! There's god! There he is and here he comes!" The priest put his head down and I think he was trying not to laugh. It was really cute.

• The Chili Cookoff

Notes from an inexperienced chili taster named Frank:

"Recently I was honored to be selected as an Outstanding Famous Celebrity in Texas, to be a judge at a chili cook-off because no one else wanted to do it. Also the original person called in sick at the last moment and I happened to be standing there at the judge's table asking directions to the beer wagon when the call came. I was assured by the other two judges that the chili wouldn't be all that spicy, and besides they told me I could have free beer during the tasting, so I accepted this as being one of those burdens you endure when you're an internet writer and therefore known and adored by all."

Here are the scorecards from the event:

* Chili # 1: Mike's Maniac Mobster Monster Chili

JUDGE ONE: A little too heavy on tomato. Amusing kick. JUDGE TWO: Nice, smooth tomato flavor Very mild. FRANK: Holy smokes, what is this stuff? You could remove dried paint from your driveway with it. Took me two beers to put the flames out. Hope that's the worst one. These people are crazy.

* Chili # 2: Arthur's Afterburner Chili

JUDGE ONE: Smoky (barbecue?) with a hint of pork. Slight Jalapeno tang. JUDGE TWO: Exciting BBQ flavor, needs more peppers to be taken seriously. FRANK: Keep this out of reach of children! I'm not sure what I am supposed to taste besides pain. I had to wave off two people who wanted to give me the Heimlich maneuver. Shoved my way to the front of the beer line. The barmaid looks like a professional wrestler after a bad night. She was so irritated over my gagging sounds that the snake tattoo under her eye started to twitch. She has arms like Popeye and a face like Winston Churchill. I will NOT pick a fight with her.

* Chili # 3: Fred's Famous Burn Down the Barn Chili

JUDGE ONE: Excellent firehouse chili! Great kick. Needs more beans. JUDGE TWO: A beanless chili, a bit salty, good use of red peppers. FRANK: This has got to be a joke. Call the EPA, I've located a uranium spill. My nose feels like I have been sneezing Drano. Everyone knows the routine by now and got out of my way so I could make it to the beer wagon. Barmaid pounded me on the back; now my backbone is in the front part of my chest. She said her friends call her "Sally." Probably behind her back they call her "Forklift."

* Chili # 4: Bubba's Black Magic

JUDGE ONE: Black bean chili with almost no spice. Disappointing. JUDGE TWO: Hint of lime in the black beans. Good side dish for fish or other mild foods, not much of a chili. FRANK: I felt something scraping across my tongue but was unable to taste it. Sally was standing behind me with fresh refills so I wouldn't have to dash over to see her. When she winked at me her snake sort of coiled and uncoiled ... it's kinda cute.

* Chili # 5: Linda's Legal Lip Remover

JUDGE ONE: Meaty, strong chili. Cayenne peppers freshly ground adding considerable kick. Very impressive. JUDGE TWO: Chili using shredded beef; could use more tomato. Must admit the cayenne peppers make a strong statement. FRANK: My ears are ringing and I can no longer focus my eyes. I belched and four people in front of me needed paramedics. The contestant seemed hurt when I told her that her chili had given me brain damage. Sally saved my tongue by pouring beer directly on it from a pitcher. Sort of irritates me that one of the other judges asked me to stop screaming.

* Chili # 6: Vera's Very Vegetarian Variety

JUDGE ONE: Thin yet bold vegetarian variety chili. Good balance of spice and peppers. JUDGE TWO: The best yet. Aggressive use of peppers, onions, and garlic. Superb. FRANK: My intestines are now a straight pipe filled with gaseous flames. No one seems inclined to stand behind me except Sally. I asked if she wants to go dancing later.

* Chili # 7: Susan's Screaming Sensation Chili

JUDGE ONE: A mediocre chili with too much reliance on canned peppers. JUDGE TWO: Ho Hum, tastes as if the chef threw in canned chili peppers at the last moment. I should note that I am worried about Judge Number 3, he appears to be in a bit of distress. FRANK: You could put a hand grenade in my mouth and pull the pin and I wouldn't feel it. I've lost the sight in one eye and the world sounds like it is made of rushing water. My clothes are covered with chili which slid unnoticed out of my mouth at some point. Good, at autopsy they'll know what killed me. Go Sally, save yourself before it's too late. Tell our children I'm sorry I was not there to conceive them. I've decided to stop breathing, it's too painful and I'm not getting any oxygen anyway. If I need air I'll just let it in through the hole in my stomach. Call the X-Files people and tell them I've found a super nova on my tongue.

* Chili # 8: Helen's Mount Saint Chili

JUDGE ONE: This final entry is a good, balanced chili, neither mild nor hot. Sorry to see that most of it was lost when Judge Number 3 fell and pulled the chili pot on top of himself. JUDGE TWO: A perfect ending, this is a nice blend chili, safe for all, not too bold but spicy enough to declare its existence. FRANK: Momma??!!
    edited June 2011

• No offense to anyone in the legal profession.

Witness Interviews Gone Bad

Here are some actual exchanges between lawyers and witnesses in the court room. Perhaps they ain't so bright after all.

1. "Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?"

2. "The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?"

3. "Were you present when your picture was taken?"

4. Q: "Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?" A: "No." Q: "Did you check for blood pressure?" A: "No." Q: "Did you check for breathing?" A: "No." Q: "So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?" A: "No." Q: "How can you be so sure, Doctor?" A: "Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar." Q: "But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?" A: "It is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere."

5. "Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?"

6. "Did he kill you?"

7. "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?"

8. "You were there until the time you left, is that true?"

9. "How many times have you committed suicide?"

10. Q: "So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?" A: "Yes." Q: "And what were you doing at that time?"

11. Q: "She had three children, right?" A: "Yes." Q: "How many were boys?" A: "None." Q: "Were there any girls?"

12. Q: "You say the stairs went down to the basement?" A: "Yes." Q: "And these stairs, did they go up also?"

13. Q: "Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you?" A: "I went to Europe, Sir." Q: "And you took your new wife?"

14. Q: "How was your first marriage terminated?" A: "By death." Q: "And by who's death was it terminated?"

15. Q: "Can you describe the individual?" A: "He was about medium height and had a beard." Q: "Was this a male, or a female?"

16. Q: "Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?" A: "No, this is how I dress when I go to work."

17. Q: "Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?" A: "All my autopsies are performed on dead people."

18. Q: "All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to?" A: "Oral."

19. Q: "Do you recall the time that you examined the body?" A: "The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.." Q: "And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?" A: "No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy."

20. Q: "Are you qualified to give a urine sample?" A: "I have been since early childhood."
  • I Bet

A little old lady entered the main branch of a large downtown bank with a large grocery bag in her arms. She told the teller that she wanted to open an account to make a substantial deposit, in excess of $200,000. Further, she said that since such a large sum was involved, she would deal only with the president of the bank to make the necessary arrangements.

The teller looked in the bag and confirmed that it was, in fact, full of cash. He called upstairs and explained the situation to the bank president, who agreed to see the woman. The teller escorted her to the president’s office, and the president invited her to have a seat, which she accepted.

She repeated her request to open an account.

The president said he would take care of it personally, but his curiosity was killing him. He said, "Mind if I ask how you happened to come into such a large sum of cash?"

"Not at all," was her reply. "I bet."

"You bet?" he countered. "At the racetrack, or on professional sports, or in casinos...?"

"Nothing like that," she said. "I just ... bet. For example, I`ll bet you $50,000 that by tomorrow morning your balls will be square."

The president chuckled but, seeing that the lady had the funds to back up such a wild bet, agreed. They shook hands on it, and she promised to return at nine the next morning to follow up, and left.

As the day wore on, the president found himself frequently checking to make sure that all was in order. It was, but just as a precaution he cancelled his regular Tuesday-afternoon golf match and went home early.

The next morning when he showered, he was actually quite relieved to find that nothing had changed drastically while he slept. He confidently headed for the bank, laughing all the way at the unexpected windfall that was about to become his.

The little old lady showed up promptly at the appointed hour, accompanied by a young man. When the president asked who he was, she replied that he was her lawyer, who she always brought along when payoffs involving significant sums were involved.

The president told her that sorry, she had lost that particular bet, so the funds would be outgoing rather than incoming. She insisted on examining the evidence for herself, considering the amount at stake.

He deemed it a reasonable request under the circumstances, so he stood up, unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. She proceeded to closely inspect his jewels for any abnormalities.

As she did, the president noticed that her lawyer was standing in the corner, banging his head against the wall. He asked the lady, "What’s the matter with him?"

She paused her inspection long enough to glance at the lawyer and replied, "Oh, him. I bet him $250,000 that before ten A.M. today I`d have the president of the bank by the balls."
  • This guy is sitting at home alone when

he hears a knock on the front door.

There are two sheriff's deputies there;

he asks if there is a problem.

One of the deputies asks if he is

married, and if so, can he see a picture of his wife.

The guy says "sure " and shows him a

picture of his wife. The sheriff says,

"Well, I'm sorry sir, but it looks like your

wife's been hit by a truck."

The guy says, " I know, but she has a

great personality and is an excellent cook. "