Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where's that Tosh?

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
I'm putting out an APB on @Tosh.....Is he OK??
riverflowInvincible_summer

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I was wondering about him recently, too. Hope all is well.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    Likewise. Your always welcome here, Tosh.
    riverflow
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    Tosh's employer, the NSA, just got outed for spying on US citizens. He may be going through a lot at work. Just a guess.
    riverflow
  • riverflowriverflow Veteran
    edited July 2013
    @Tosh
    @ThailandTom
    @chela
    @Sabby
    @swaydam

I miss you guys! We miss you guys!!
    Invincible_summer
  • robotrobot Veteran
    Dakini said:

Tosh's employer, the NSA, just got outed for spying on US citizens. He may be going through a lot at work. Just a guess.

I thought he was a Brit.
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    Can I page someone too? @RebeccaS I wish you'd come back, wherever you are.
    riverflowJeffrey
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    Tosh I hope is running into summer and making use of the weather . . . :clap:
  • I was wondering what happened to @ThailandTom. He seemed like a cool guy and I know that he's struggled with certain problems so I hope he's doing all right.
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    I hope everyone is doing okay!!
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    edited July 2013
    @ajnast4r - where are you? how are you? hope you are well.

may all be well.
  • DakiniDakini Veteran
    robot said:

I thought he was a Brit.

Nope. He works at a new NSA facility in Hawaii.

• robotrobot Veteran
    We are talking about Tosh right? Served with the British army in Northern Ireland and Bosnia?
    Well, I can't see why an Englishman shouldn't work at the NSA. Living in Hawaii must be sweet.
  • BeejBeej Human Being Veteran
    yeah tosh is an englishman. nsa dude is another dude.
    Invincible_summer
  • Snowden?
    riverflow
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    @thailandtom is a fb friend of mine and although I wouldn't try to comment on his life, he's still around and quite active. :) Maybe he'll come back here someday...
  • @thailandtom is a fb friend of mine and although I wouldn't try to comment on his life, he's still around and quite active. :) Maybe he'll come back here someday...

I miss seeing him here, but as long as he's safe (and he's being good to himself). I just got a bit worried about him.
  • DakiniDakini Veteran

Oh? Who's the guy working for the NSA in Hawaii, then?

• DakiniDakini Veteran

@thailandtom is a fb friend of mine and although I wouldn't try to comment on his life, he's still around and quite active. :) Maybe he'll come back here someday...

Is he still doing his art? Still doing graphic design? I enjoyed his work.

• Dakini said:

Oh? Who's the guy working for the NSA in Hawaii, then?

Maybe he is both, or neither.... NSA and all........ :eek2:
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    edited July 2013
    Dakini said:

@thailandtom is a fb friend of mine and although I wouldn't try to comment on his life, he's still around and quite active. Maybe he'll come back here someday...

Is he still doing his art? Still doing graphic design? I enjoyed his work.

Honestly, I'm not sure. Haven't seen much original stuff on his fb as of late. I told him that people were missing him and he said he will swing by sometime. :) He told me to say hello from him to everyone who cares :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran
    Ok, happy he said hello through you if not here.... :) I have been wondering about him also.