Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Merry Whatever!!!!

TheswingisyellowTheswingisyellow Trying to be open to existenceSamsara Veteran
Whatever you choose to celebrate or not celebrate, Christmas, Hanukkah, Ramadan, Buddhamas...........to all my brothers and sisters in this world may your celebrations be filled with light, love and joy! Compassion, loving-kindness, joy and equanimity to the world!!!!
JeffreylobsterpoptartToshriverflowVastmindEvenThirdJainarayanZerogenkakusndymornMaryAnne

Comments

• Yeah existence is dukkha . . .

Let's party! :clap:

Why not have a Buddhist Punk Christmas? Put all your attachments on a tree and then beat the tree to death!

Just a thought :p

Happy Celebrations to all at New Buddhist and visiting Yidams, punk Buddhists, secularists, tree bashers etc.

Peace to the Whirled . . .
    poptartEvenThirdBarrasndymorn
  • Merry Christmas a Happy New Year..

Its all pretty simple really. :)
    Theswingisyellowlobster
  • ^^ :eek: LOL Merry Christmas just the same.... :)
  • Merry non-denominational all-inclusive festival season day!

Also I noticed it is snowing on the main page. This is not funny. I just got back inside after two and a half hours of shoveling a foot of heavy, dense, wet snow sitting on top a sheet of ice, while is was snowing and blowing out. Then I come back inside, sit down with a nice hot cup of chai tea (milk and sugar added, of course) and it is snowing on the main page.

All I could think was "Ohhhhh screw you too, buddy" haha. So yeah, Happy Holidays!
    VastmindMaryAnneriverflowlobster