Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Ostara', 'Eastre' or 'Eostre's Blessings...

The sacred symbol of the goddess Eostre was a hare, and rabbits have long been considered a symbol of fertility due to their ability to reproduce quickly and in large numbers.

May all beings have a happy renewal and rebirth...and for the humans.... go easy on the chocolate this weekend...

lobsterVastmind

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Happy Easter @Shoshin1

lobsterShoshin1
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Eostre was a hair?

I knew those Goddess Gals were in there somewhere! Easy on the choccy? Too late, two eggs and Domincan Republic Chocolate for breakfast. For my gut also ate half a tin of Chana beans (chickpeas in their skins).

Live long and frisky vegan Lamb with Mint to Ye All :p
    Just for your info, my shady garden is ideal for mints. I have a Thai mint which I hope comes back. Needs heat and light. I live in hope ... Also a melon mint and my favourite a variety called 'After eight', which tastes just like the chocolate confectionery ... doing well.

Happy Easter to All <3
    https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/herbs-and-spices/health-benefits-of-mint.html

Shoshin1Jeroen
  • KotishkaKotishka Veteran

I had NYC style Cheesecake... so I guess that is off limits :p

JeroenShoshin1
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

As for me and my house, we will serve the rum cake. 😇🐇

Shoshin1lobsterKotishka
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

VastmindShoshin1lobsterKotishka
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

@Kotishka said:
    I had NYC style Cheesecake... so I guess that is off limits :p

Tee Hee! Though we are inspired by the three jewels, if we bring them chocolate, rabbit or other feasts. They have to eat it. For example, a forest Theravadin monastery/nunnery I was staying at were delivered a whole batch of McDonald's burgers which they could not sell (for some reason). The monks ate them.

I wonder if nuns chant to the sangha protectors for NYC cheesecake?
    Gate gate paragate parasamgate, bodhi svaha.
    Cake cake, Jesus Cheeses Cake, Yi Ha!
    https://www.lionsroar.com/gone-gone-everything-gone/

Kotishka
  • marcitkomarcitko Veteran

@Shoshin1 said:
    May all beings have a happy renewal and rebirth...and for the humans.... go easy on the chocolate this weekend...

Happy Easter everyone! <3

I've successfully trained my family not to faint when I say I'm skipping sweets for family gatherings. Great success! But I did automatically/unmindfully grab one piece of sweet-bread! Habits/karma....

Shoshin1lobster
  • LionduckLionduck Veteran

And through thousands of years, Easter has devolved into a weird chocolate rabbits and boiled eggs hidden in the weeds.

VastmindlobsterShoshin1
  • Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran

@Lionduck said:
    And through thousands of years, Easter has devolved into a weird chocolate rabbits and boiled eggs hidden in the weeds.

....and Zombies

lobsterLionduck
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

@Shoshin1
    The Lord of the zombies. Cheeses Christ + Holy Spook and Patriarchal El Papa God-Father ARE BACK from the dead! Wow. Who would have guessed?

Happy Easter rising Monday everyone :mrgreen:

Shoshin1Lionduck
  • Shoshin1Shoshin1 Veteran

Now Mary stood outside the tomb crying. As she wept, she bent over to look into the tomb and saw two angels in white, seated where Jesus’ body had been, one at the head and the other at the foot. They asked her, “Woman, why are you crying?”
    “They have taken my Lord away,” she said, “and I don’t know where they have put him.” At this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing there, but at first she did not realize that it was Jesus.

He asked her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who is it you are looking for?”

Thinking that he had lost the plot, she said "Jeez Jesus! You silly sausage! Where have you been?,,,You look like death warmed up."

lobster