Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Things that really tick you off

124»

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    LOL! That's a good one!

Wait a minute...that would mean that the articles in Penthouse make it romantic. :scratch: :tongue2: :lol:
  • edited March 2006
    Wow!

Things that tick me off---where do I start?! LOL! Seriously though, I have a few "pet peeves" so to speak! 1) Those who think they know it all and they have to make absolutely certain that you know they do by being condescending and patronizing to those of us unfortunate enough to come in contact with them! :mad: :rant: Usually, these types are very arrogant as well. I have also noticed a lot of them on the Internet---maybe it is because the Internet is so anonymous that these know-it-all types figure they can be rude and get away with it! Who knows? I try to stay well away from them but that is not always possible. 2) Those people with their cell phones, MP3 players, and any other sort of electronic device that makes a lot of noise and distraction in public places. Don't get me wrong, I love the same devices but I don't believe in having them so loud or talking to someone on my cell phone so loud that others around me cannot have a moment's peace. I really don't think that others care to hear my personal conversations or to be forced to listen to Metallica just because I like to hear one of my favorite heavy metal bands at full blast! LOL!:rocker: :rockon: 3) Those who are not accepting and/or tolerant of all races, nationalities, religions, or personal origins. This one and the first one are my two biggest "pet peeves" of all! GRRRR!:angry: :grumble:

Adiana:mullet: :usflag: