Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Just for fun - Crack the codes for enlightenment!

2»

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Fibonacci....

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

leonardo da vinci painted vitruvian man with the aspect of the golden ratio.

There is a relationship between fibonnacci, the Golden Ratio as well as pascals triangle...

http://www.mathsisfun.com/numbers/nature-golden-ratio-fibonacci.html

What I have been getting at here is that nature organises itself in a mathematically describable geometric way; forms occur naturally and do not need to be directed to form the geometric patterns we see in nature

As we are constructed in this way in nature, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder - literally...

http://www.goldennumber.net/face/

Its also in the sounds we hear:

http://www.goldennumber.net/music/

Hope that was a little enlightening ... \ lol / ...

Time for me to get back to be one with nature, but which one...

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

What's the score? Who's winning?

Is this a tournament?

Of course its a tournament, and anyone can enter. At the moment it's me against myself. At the moment I am winning 15/100.

D3 - 16/100 - 84 to go, then I've really beat you all!

Shame about @lobster letting his cushion fetish go 'just like that'... I suspect he has something else up his sleeveless sleeve though.

... \ lol / ...

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

Which ones have we solved yet? A and ?

None are solved, just cracked.

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

@Jeffrey I "cracked" B, so whatever game C is is what @anataman's still playing. If you want to play, range is A1 to J10 as far as I know.

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

So A is true if prime? Isn't that a solution?

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran
    edited May 2014

@Jeffrey There can't be a solution if the date is always changing. There can't be a solution to B if the number is always changing. Change is a part of the game, and a part of life. All you can really do is solve what's going on... crack the code. Or something like that. I think that's what @anataman is getting at, anyway.

anataman
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

Which ones have we not cracked the code?

@Jeffrey "C", which is a game. A+B are cracked.

edited May 2014

I1 ... \ lol / ...

I3 ... \ lol / ...

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

15, lol?

anataman
    edited May 2014

I5! - `destroyer of fun u r @federica'; that was my tomorrows lol - :scratch: I'll have to take a day off from encoded enlightenment, and drive my kids around all day whilst they do 'stuff'; you win today girl!

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

????

Lost a few days as 2 buzzy to be on NB, but don't worry, here are the last 3 days codes:
    A1
    F3
    H1

Ah, yes...I was waiting with baited breath....

E1

And tomorrow will be E10

E10