Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How was your day?

1192021222325»

Comments

• I spent an hour laughing while watching my 2 kittens play together today :) life is good.
  • Just chilling at work today, reading this boring report about the Scottish Parliment going over budget and time, and who is to blame!?
  • edited May 2011
    My day thus far has been a little ripper :) . Had a sublime meditation session this morning. Feel like I’ve got a smile plastered on my face that won’t go away. Am feeling very thankful I didn’t give up meditating all those weeks/months ago when it was about as enjoyable as sitting down to do my tax return with an audit looming. Oh and I shall not get attached to this fantabulous state ;) Anyway thought I’d share that. All those times I’ve read ‘just keep practicing’, great advice. :)

Right back to work... :om:
  • AmeliaAmelia Veteran
    edited June 2011
    My day was good. My sister and I got all the shopping done, and saved money, I guess. I say, "I guess," because inflation means nobody saves money, no matter what. :(

Money's been tight! I can only pray that things clear up with my job soon. My boss seems to be ignoring me. I have a job in which I am on call, but it seems that no one has wanted to call me in for work in over a month! I don't know what to do about this other than look for new employment while waiting on my current one to tell me why I am an employee that is not being worked... I was so glad when I got this job, thinking I would finally help make some money, but I guess I was wrong! I am trying to get another job at a church, but I don't know if they will hire a girl studying Buddhism!

/\ Amelia
  • FenixFenix Veteran
    what was my day like, great! it has been such a good day. where should I start. well it was shining in the morning and was really warm. I went jogging and ran for an hour and came back. then when I came back it began to thunder. I love thunder and rain(if Its not me in it and too long). then I went to my parents and cut my hair, and saw my little sister and so on. then I come back to the barracks where I'm currently serving. walking from the railway station some girls stopped there car and asked if I needed a ride. and I was talking with them a bit, and wow it was the first real human contact I've had in so long.
  • I had an amazing day, a brilliant week in fact, My other half was given an apprenticeship on Monday, after working very hard for his boss for many years, and today I have been given a full-time job in the wonderful school I work in already. I am so happy and grateful and blessed :)

Money has been very tight since we had our beautiful son nearly 7 years ago, so things are finally starting to get a little easier, and that we both enjoy our new jobs is even better :)