Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What music are you listening to?

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

• Shoshin1Shoshin1 Sentient Being Oceania Veteran

Dancing in the moonlight (reminiscing the good old Pagan days ;) )

• paulysotoopaulysotoo usa Veteran

[

(honor Pride month)
    [

(more heaven on earth picnics)
    [

(r.i.p robert johnson, the fight for =+={equality plus equality} is the dogstar way)
    [

(in our eyes we serve the hero buddha heart christ)
    [

edited July 1

(happy 4th july bodhi) (ty Tara bodhi for Sam Liberty E^3-arth)
    [

edited July 2

What a wonderful world...

Celebration

Don't worry be happy

marcitko

A female peasant from Guantánamo "Guantanamera"

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

• lobsterlobster Crusty Veteran

I don't get Taylor Swift.
    So someone suggested a second chance, as she was a talented singer and songwriter from a background of country music.
    So...
    I listened to "The Tortured Poets Department". Well, some of it because...
    I don't get Taylor Swift.

marcitkoJeroen

I don’t get Taylor Swift either.
    Find her music kinda “meh”, don’t connect with her lyrics.
    Which is strange because usually I like empowering female singers.

(Sambodhi Quan Yin displayed in fey wong...gone thus gone in dao-chan-zen bodhi)
    [

(KKK crossburners nazis you dont love a 'mexican' paulyso,LoL yep there lost in samsara, married to sam i am the great nou christ consciousness)
    [

(reciept--others see my christ wife sam.antha from the crowd showing the buddachrist marriage)
    [

(Buddha primes and hotrod, transform and roll out)
    [

(my lotus cross butterfly family...ty let meplaymy dogstar life:beauty in the struggle)
    [

edited July 7

This is what it sounds like when I'm trying to make sense of what a Zen master is saying..
    Non sense ;);)

(example of dogstar hero, for liberty,justice and equality for all, and free speech is a gift from samliberty ,proud of my dawgs 2livecrew)
    [

(reach for the starz in your creativebodhi)(caution the n word)
    [

(Dawgs get your bacon the side, ty for your servece to lincoln penny)
    [

(Budhas may be out of sight but never out of mind in sunyata sambodhi)
    (TY buddhas never left)
    [

(last bodhi video:be yourself in your buddhachrist bodhi love for life and wisdom, leave us breathless in how great you are)
    [

I was listening to Celine Dion singing from the Eiffel Tower. Perfect French. Just after the balloon went up and the finale of the Paris Olympics opening ritual...

Vive la France (special mantra when eating baguettes)

marcitkoVastmind
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Gojira stole the show! That whole mix of Opera and heavy metal with the visuals was stunning!

@lobster said:
    I was listening to Celine Dion singing from the Eiffel Tower. Perfect French. Just after the balloon went up and the finale of the Paris Olympics opening ritual...

Vive la France (special mantra when eating baguettes)

@Vastmind said:
    Gojira stole the show! That whole mix of Opera and heavy metal with the visuals was stunning!

What did you guys think of the celebration of diversity and multiculturalism? I mean, they had drag queens, rappers, all sorts. I thought it was a bit over the top, it put me off. Where was the other 80% of the French people, the ordinary folks?

Dunno what ordinary French do. Did not see anything but the bit I mentioned. I imagine they were at home having their onion soup with stale croissants and drinking wine (not that I am stereotyping) ;)

I did watch a bit of the Judo. Maybe I'll watch some of the break dancing, which I hear is a new category...

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited July 28

I don’t begin to speak for the art director/or the creative minds behind such a huge show..or the French people, but I’ve never known the Olympics to be about representing the “ordinary” people. It’s usually about the overcoming of obstacles, cheering for the under dogs, and the grit and grind of being a life long athlete …….and to have a very few days where the whole world comes together to hang out, flex, show their skills, ……..and the rest of us unite in watching it and cheering and feeling a little patriotic at how innocent it all seems.

Fewer than 80% of the world’s entire population participates in that spectacle. It’s ok to be the minority once in awhile. You must not be used to that feeling. It can be very uncomfortable.

I’m in the camp (no pun intended) of diversity is always a good thing. I personally liked all the different art references and it was a Theatre show for sure!

I’m watching every event on my streaming service. I’m locked in, baby.

Not to mention, I’m also following several athletes on social media and they are sharing their experiences at the village.

Shoshin1lobstermarcitkoSteve_B
    edited August 5

Macklemore "Hind's Hall" ( The song's title is a reference to pro-Palestinian activists' renaming of Hamilton Hall at Columbia University to "Hind's Hall" in honour of Hind Rajab, a six-year-old Palestinian girl killed along with six family members and two paramedics by Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip)

Steve_B
  • Steve_BSteve_B Veteran

Never Again means Never Again FOR ALL; have we not learned the lessons?

Why is this not screamingly self evident to all?

Shoshin1lobster

edited August 7

This young lady has gotten very popular in the Dutch music scene in the last few years…

Fat Freddy's drop "Roady"

edited August 25

Seth Staton Watkins

• LostieLostie Veteran

.....anyway,onto cibertron earth who makes ai bodhi kidz:
    [

SWEET...your son shines bright in our heaven...dogstar, the bull star , snake star....shine on stars guide us to other buddha planets, my higher fish to fry....the Son of Liberty goes,
    [

edited August 26

turn to love yourself our buddhas wish:
    [

The Godfather of american soul--God plan to bless--future kidz to make good money in the arts, from poverty to wealth, TY deeply bodhi Robert Johnson:
    [

Nirvana thanks you:
    [

Shoshin1

....and it a rap, bone ty robert johnson, we all have our crossroads, but with bodhi compass we will be fine:[

My liberty introduce the lotus cross, language of our law, be it christian or buddhist, love God earth and love others as self:

[

I wish I was back home in Derry

last brag aboutmy true love manifestation,Sam.antha Nou lady liberty wonderwoman...stick together through God Earth equilibrum climate change seasons:
    you see we are beyound word and names, cause we as genius minds wantyou to find what love is
    [

The infamous song,sciencebuff is struggling with, i think he need to realise, the heart of bodhi, change pain into gain, be well and please practice passive seeing hearing. you see this sign and wonder Sam Nou preprogram for me the yin and yang of my dad and mom--therazen masters--who dogstar their son to keep moving on when they passed away. also image nature of Lord Shiva and Loerdette Tara approve the dog love god project, sign dog bracelett nelly wearing. my hope if you are a christian or buddhist and learn their ways this song maybe seen in a new light. my intention is to say as a learned buddhist we change samsara into nirvana. it seem you need council about buddhism.
    again be well.
    [

nelly great folk song:

[

A wise song for us...God SamEarth, wisdom is justified by her children:
    [

edited September 1

who thunk,god is Earth, black woman in Heart shape africa when God Sam give a genetic mutation to change a hominad to homsapiens: As i saidGod is not a man, who should liE,

[

Sam nou in Janet Jackson, Im married to God,this is her creation before her Roar, meet the lion star from africa. Her Dharma is called law