Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

First the good news... then the bad....

124»

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

Bad news: I'm hanging around here grinning for a little while!

Good news: I'm jet-lagged and have a bad case of the flu - I strain2 H2 I believe... Theres no vaccine that has been developed for it yet in the buddhist medicaliterature ...\lol/...

It's a funpun!

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

^ just more bad news.

Gish! Sigh...

• SarahTSarahT Time ... space ... joy South Coast, UK Veteran

Good news: it's possible to grin even with jet lag and 'flu

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Bad news - people think you must be demented if you're THAT sick - and grinning....!

Good news: people are wrong :)

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

better news: I'm a prime culprit :D

edited January 2015

Baaaad News: Prime culprit caught in the Act of judging people by their facial expressions.

Good news: prime culprit repents and decides to seek right view

Bad News: Prime Culprit ditches right view, and settles for 'I'm always right'.

SarahTsilver

Good news: Aunt fede very much on form today!

anataman

Bad news: Aunt Fede very much on form today - !! :D

SarahTanataman
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

Good News: Forms can now be filled out online, no need to wait for an hour and fill them out in triplicate.

VastmindsilverSarahTanataman
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Bad news "Forms are Emptinesses - Emptinesses are Forms"

personanataman
    edited January 2015

Good News: Though you tried to end this thread with a statement after which any other statement would be a non-sequitur, Omnia flumina in mare fluunt et cum eo miscentur.

(To be fair, "all rivers flow into the sea and are mixed with it.")

@person said:
    Good News: Forms can now be filled out online, no need to wait for an hour and fill them out in triplicate.

>

Bad news: You can't save the bastards, if you haven't got a printer, because the form doesn't offer that facility. You can save an empty form, to print off and complete, but you can't SAVE a completed form to print it off remotely!!!

(If anyone knows how to do this, let me know, and then it will be good news!!)

Good news Aunt Fed, if you keep up to date with software there is a saving option somewhere.

Bad news - you have to find that option!

SarahT

Good news, @anataman! I looked everywhere for the options - and found one!

Bad news: When I tried to go back to it, and download it, a message appeared saying "This download link is illegal and is in violation of ~some kind of web regulation~ and has been withdrawn."

anataman

Bad news - you have to pay for the legal software to get the best deal!

Good news - theres always someone who has managed to crack the software...

Worse news - you will probably have to go to some website where they are gonna plant some hideous trojan or virus on your computer, and any pennies you had in that bank account - gone!

Better news - you won't give a s**t because you had no money in that online bank account, and now you have access to the cracked software, the hackers, don't have any thing else to take from you - apart from that compromising document or video/image file, in which case you say - so what - post it on the web, because it will be 'lost in transformation/information' Unless it's really raunchy!

Bad News: You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

Good News: Even though this thread is over a year old, its @federica's plaything so it might not be closed

edited April 2016

Bad news..... :lol:

personWalkerKundo
This discussion has been closed.