Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Anyone Into Photography?

1235»

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited September 2015

@silver said:

I expected to see a big foot coming down on something in that one. O.o

Sasquatch been spotted in London?

I knew it ... end of the world ...

... and now for something completely different ...

NamadasilverTosh
  • I love black & white. Digital is amazing but you always have to ask yourself; Is it real or Photoshop. Sky not blue enough, click, click now it is. Add some clouds, take out the sun put in the moon, there's no limit. I guess I've gotten old enough to be a curmudgeon.

• I'm still labouring with my 60 year old camera:

Newport (South Wales, UK) Transporter bridge; there's only six working ones left in the world (according to the sign there):

photo 20150918204251_11_zpsqubhxwmx.jpg

photo 20150918204251_01_zpsmdtc3xjg.jpg

I've just received 17 meters of Fomapan 100 ASA, black 'n' white, so lots of film to play with.

Walkersilver
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

These are honestly worthy of publication, @Tosh... You should compile a gallery....

Tosh
  • You're too kind, Fed.

• @federica, if you like black 'n' white photos, have a google for the father of candid photography, Henri Cartier-Bresson; he was a photography genius, and an interesting fella to boot.

• I bought a camera for £5.00 today at a car boot sale (I already had a lens to fit it):

photo P1011445_zpsh7fgzdfu.jpg

So I ran a film through it and I'm well pleased with it:

photo 20150920194732_02_zpspbzjdw8j.jpg

Not bad for a fiver!

lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited September 2015

I'll have it for a tenner...! (Throw in the lens and you've got a deal - I'll take it!!) :D

Tosh
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited September 2015

These analogue cameras are beautiful. I am sure one off fitting the interior with digital technology would be lucrative. Anything called OM 10 - (OM binary) has got to be gold ... maybe for the lama who has everything/nothing ...

... Meanwhile trying some more digital double exposuring ...

• Amusingly, the also made a model called the OMG.

lobsterWalker