Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How old are you?

2»

Comments

• gracklegrackle Veteran

@rohit. I wish you a most Happy Birthday on this auspicious day. May your efforts to turn the wheel of Dhamma be blessed with success.

rohitJeroen
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Mingle said:....Sounds cool, I wish I could be five again. Man those days of playdough and finger painting were just so simple.

The quality of your Life, depends on the quality of your Mind.

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

Old enough to have to sometimes take a second to remember how old I am now.

Vastmind
  • Steve_BSteve_B Veteran
    edited June 2016

Fifty-nine.

• herbertoherberto Arizona Explorer

I'm 61 years old, but I only feel like I'm 60.

Bunks
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

@Will_Baker said:
    54 but my stardust is about 14 billion years old :-)

What about before stardust?

• Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Bunks said:

@Will_Baker said:

There was Bowie....

BunksRuddyDuck9Jeroen
  • BenjaminBenjamin England Explorer

Physically, 17 and I hope to carry on with my journey for a very long time...

BunksRuddyDuck9
  • ShimShim Veteran

I think I might be 23 after a couple of days.
    But I've already stopped counting.

• Physically 21, but mentally I'm still 16.

• RuddyDuck9RuddyDuck9 MD, USA Veteran

@CrystalW I didn't feel like an adult until this year or so.... no definite moment unless you count people's children suddenly being in high school when just yesterday they were being born. I think I'm having a quarter life crisis... as though it's all over when I turn thirty.... I guess everyone grows up when their twenties are falling behind them.

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

@RuddyDuck9 said:
    @CrystalW I didn't feel like an adult until this year or so.... no definite moment unless you count people's children suddenly being in high school when just yesterday they were being born. I think I'm having a quarter life crisis... as though it's all over when I turn thirty.... I guess everyone grows up when their twenties are falling behind them.

That's what you think when you're approaching 30, and then when you're approaching 40 you think, "boy I was a child when I was approaching 30..." So I suspect it just kind of keeps going, the increase in wisdom is outpacing our expectation of ourselves.

RuddyDuck9
  • Will_BakerWill_Baker Vermont Veteran

@Bunks said:

@Will_Baker said:

-Wu