Welcome home! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations
must be manually approved which may take up to 48 hours. Can't log in?
Try clearing your browser's cookies.
When I was in a Buddhist cult, we were taught, 'Food is medicine'. Which is true.
As we know in the higher understanding, nutrition includes thoughts, emotional munching and spiritual sipping/gulping or in my case drowning in fish ... I also have frozen kangeroo back home. Yep Aldi Supermarket sometimes have gourmet marsupials.
However I digress before the main topic.
Reverence and mindfulness for our precious bodies intake.
Here are my tips. Be very glad to hear yours:
- Do not exclude. Include more. For example water/herbal tea is very filling before a meal.
- The western palette is jaded by glut and gut. Add more real food.
- Sit and eat. Do not multi task eg eating in front of the Google box
- If you eat alone. Sit with a Buddha. I have many, they are a source of meat.
- Love your food. It improves the flavour.