Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

All things Sport(s)

14567810»

Comments

• Another close game in the series between WNBA New York Liberty and Minnesota Lynx. Lynx win to send the series to game 5 which will be the deciding game.

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

@Jeffrey said:
    @person yeah I'm curious about how they match up. Sadly Detroit lost an important player, Aidan Hutchinson. He's probably the second most important player for their team aside from their quarterback. Vikings lost their rookie QB to injury, but their back up QB (as I'm sure you know) has played exceptionally well so far.

Good game. First time I've watched the Lions and they're a very good team. I'm probably just a jaded Vikings fan but I worry that teams looked past the Vikings early on, but now they're paying attention and figuring them out. The mid game let downs they've been having the past several games are their biggest problem.