Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Just for fun: the random, useless announcements thread!

1133134135136137139»

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited May 21

Anger leads to seriousness. Seriousness leads to ruthlessness. Ruthlessness leads to suffering. Suffering leads to hate. To paraphrase Yoda.

• howhow Veteran Veteran

@Shoshin1 said:
    I guess some of you Northern Hemisphere guys and gals will be coming out of hibernation around now....

Every year as you start relaxing on a sunny beach, Northern dudes are pulling out their winter apparel. As your last tourist has finally left you with a quieter island, our tourists are disembarking from passing cruise liners.
    Your pictures of your day to day walks are a calendar reminder for us northerners of that constant cycle of change.

Shoshin1lobster
  • Shoshin1Shoshin1 Sentient Being Oceania Veteran

I see these huge dogs out with their human companian most mornings. There are two of them most probably siblings, enjoying the beach walk and the ocean...

And on the way home from work this afternoon, the clouds caught my eye

Winter has started to infiltrate Autumn

Its take over will be complete by the end of next week.(1st June)

• KotishkaKotishka Veteran

Turning into a solarpunx

Vastmind

Microexpressions

It's hard to read somebody who has had botox...no surprises there ;)

lobster
    edited May 31

The last day of Autumn's sunrise...

It's been surprisingly warm today... high of 18 *C ...

A high of 19 *C is forecast for tomorrow the 1st of June... the official start of Southern Hemisphere Winter.

DagobahZen

What's in store for Aotearoa over the next few days ...weather-wise...

It could be worse...

Ha Ha Ha Suckers

lobsterDagobahZenVastmind

Sub-tropical winds from New Caledonia coming down the northern parts of the North Island..

Yep that's about right...it was quite warm this morning...

DagobahZen

I went to another rally this afternoon to show my support, most of today has been warm and sunny...On the way over on the ferry I checked the weather forecast ...Severe thunderstorm warning and areas about and near the Hauraki Gulf (I'm on one of the islands in the Hauraki Gulf) are most likely to experience the downpours which will bring heavy rain 25-40mm per hour. It's expected to start around 9pm this evening and continue on to 2am..

Well for many locals who are low on water, this can be a good thing (most of the island's dwellings are on tank water)....

The winds have started to pick up...here we go again...

DagobahZen