Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

Comments

• For the online shopper...

lobsterBunksfederica
  • Amazing how life is both feast and famine, sorrow and joy - often all at once.
    ant through it all, we set ourselves down in our patio chairs, enjoying our mugs of assorted brews, and watch the magnificent Sunset...Margeret! We told you that one was for the kids.....Fred! Get down fro....
    Happy mayhem to one and all!!

Bunkslobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited June 2023

@lobster said:
    I have included a funny but not sure what Markdown to make it visible @Linc

@Linc this is NOT a joke but a technical issue … mmm … do I have to email @Linc … directly?

Doubtless I am doing something very inadvertently wrong, as even the code option which should make the text visible is not doing so …

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

lobsterJeroen
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I would think its Gen X, because its not even on the list!

person
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Is this funny? Maybe I’m missing something 😂🤔

• lobsterlobster Veteran

Is there a B- Buddhist regeneration? :p

@Bunks said:
    Is this funny? Maybe I’m missing something 😂🤔

@Jeroen said:
    I would think its Gen X, because its not even on the list!

• the most ignorant generation is the one thinking itself the most knowledgeable. That shifts from time to time.

Shoshin1
  • JeroenBunks
  • A corny bot generated joke...

Why did the Buddhist refuse Novocain at the dentist?

Because he wanted to transcend dental medication!

BunksJeffreyKotishka
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

TEE HEE @Shoshin

Now (ye ex theists) we know why the gods say nothing. They are always thinking up stoopid shit … :po:)

I prefer my gods, bodhisattvas, Tantric deities, fiends etc to be my minds creation.

Up they come, snap of the fingers and … gone … <3B)

BunksShoshin1

lobster

KotishkaFleaMarket
  • Shoshin1Bunksmarcitkolobster
  • Our dog has us almost trained. She has been at it for quite some time and is doing remarkably well.

Shoshin1BunksFleaMarketmarcitko
  • JeroenKotishkamarcitkolobster
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran
    edited July 2023

Surely two out of the marketing manager, communication manager and PR manager can go, and the project manager and product development manager can also be simplified to one role. The HR manager, Security manager, IT manager and Logistics manager can be shared with other projects, cutting back from 4 full-time employees (FTEs) to 0.5… so the whole management team can be scaled back from 10 FTEs to just 3.5 FTEs, and we will scale Dave up to double Dave.

/slash executive mode

Shoshin1KotishkaFleaMarket
  • When Truth is considered a lie
    When Friendship is considered treachery
    When honesty is considered deceit
    When lies are considered truths
    You must have found yourself
    Midst politicians.
    RUN!!!!

Shoshin1Kotishkalobster
  • LionduckLionduck Veteran
    edited August 2023

The man closed the door, locking it for the final time. Everything that had to be done was done. With a sigh, he walked to the taxi, they would never return to this once home.
    As he sat down in the taxi, his wife took his hand, gazed into his eyes and lovingly, softly murmered, "Dear, did you remember to turn off the oven?"

Bunks
  • https://piped.kavin.rocks/watch?v=YBjyxA-wYS4

Bid for cop climate change hosting from Australia …

• JeroenFleaMarketLionduckperson
  • Based on a real event.
    (No Orcas were harmed - Seagulls, not s much)

Orca: Tasty treat?
    Seagull: Uhhh, mmmm, no
    Orca: Come on. You want it
    Seagull 2: Neat treat here I come!
    Seagull: Thanks, but - Hay Bill! Don...
    Orca: TASTY!
    Moral: Beware of free treats from Orcas

Shoshin1lobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited September 2023

“ when an american man walks into a quaint wee pub in Scotland and announces he is 1/8th Scottish, we all leap up with tears in our eyes & cry out "a lost son of Alba is returned to us!" and everyone busies round him and gets him a whisky and an old lady called Morag tearfully hugs him and calls him a bonny lad, and we all ask him to marry our bonny daughters, and the auld men start up a ceilidh tune and we teach him to dance like a Scot and when he's all tired out we cut off his head and eat him”

Yep … humour from the fediverse
    https://fediverse.party/

Lionduck
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2023

My friend told me this:
    "To be able to think and speak, in more than one language, is a valuable gift.
    To be able to keep your mouth shut in all of them?
    Priceless!"

JeffreyKotishkaShoshin1

“A joke about a potatoe, who had been run over by a truck and, after a series of operations, was told he would be a vegetable for the rest of his life.”

Steve_B

I think a decent proportion of us here fall into this generation. This guy's other stuff is pretty good too.

Shoshin1JeroenVastmind

We call them unOmed people these days.