Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What movies are you watching?

15678911»

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Well, usually it’s behind a paywall at Prime Video, so that they’ve made it available free for a week on YouTube could be seen as a blatant way of luring people into Season 3…

I’ve only watched the first couple of episodes but found it vaguely amusing and well made. Probably I’ll watch a few more, though I don’t see myself subscribing to Amazon Prime for season 3.

I’ve listened to only a bit of Critical Role, I find it too long to really get into. The highlights shows are quite fun, those suit me better.

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

@Jeroen said:
    Well, usually it’s behind a paywall at Prime Video, so that they’ve made it available free for a week on YouTube could be seen as a blatant way of luring people into Season 3…

That makes more sense. I see that a lot, where free or deeply discounted trials are offered to get people in, not unlike a drug dealer.

I’ve only watched the first couple of episodes but found it vaguely amusing and well made. Probably I’ll watch a few more, though I don’t see myself subscribing to Amazon Prime for season 3.

Yeah, I borrow my sister's account.

I’ve listened to only a bit of Critical Role, I find it too long to really get into. The highlights shows are quite fun, those suit me better.

They are really long, I can't sit down and watch the stream. I listen to the audio while working.

• lobsterlobster Crusty Veteran

Beautiful movie from Apple. Thoroughly enjoyable. <3

JeroenDagobahZen