Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Happy Birthday !!

VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
edited March 2015 in General Banter

If I'm not mistaken Aunt Fede ..... @federica ...has a Birthday coming this week!

BunksBuddhadragonShoshinlobsterRowan1980EarthninjaStraight_MankarastibookwormsilveryagrFosdickgenkaku

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

Many Happy "Returns" @federica :D

• BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran
    Happy Birthday, Fede!!! ♥♥♥
  • rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

Happy Birthday =) Federica

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Well, thank you all so much for thinking of me....
    It's actually NEXT saturday, 4th April.... I think my mother stuck it out the extra 3 days to not make me the fool, but all to no avail....! :D
    But It will be nice to revisit this thread and get the 'twice-over' wishes!! :+1:

Rowan1980VastmindEarthninjakarasti
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited March 2015

Who waits till the day of?
    The party's almost over then... :tongue: in my family we celebrate the whole month....hahaha. Not kidding....Adjua's Birthday is tomorrow and we've gone on outings
    The past 2 week ends singing to her. The big throwdown is tonight....so I'll send Kofi around
    Your way with a piece of cake....

• HamsakaHamsaka goosewhisperer Polishing the 'just so' Veteran

That candle provoked some strange imagery. It could be because earlier tonight I was perusing my knit/crochet forum and looking at crocheted genitals, crochet pouches for the boys, and an amazing lady parts made from thread crochet with a teensy hook. Very detailed.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

...On a need-to-know basis...... :lol:

Vastmindsilver
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Gentle Man Veteran

Happy Birthday all week then!

Vastmind
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

A week straight of birthday can only be a good thing! Happy birthday, all week long!

mfranzdorf

Bumped!!!! <3<3<3

lobster
  • Our @fed ... Wiser ... and 'younger' every year. It is every gals dream ... <3

@Vastmind said:
    Bumped!!!! <3<3<3

You're a sweetie, @Vastmind and bless you for it - it's the 4th. 4th April...

I was born, according to my Mother's recollection, around 3 - 4pm on the 4th of April; That day marked the end of the Tax Year.
    My father came in to the hospital to see her that evening, embracing the biggest bunch of daffodils he could carry; the Nurses had to apparently raid other wards for vases, and were quite cross, because in those days, flowers were removed from the hospital rooms at night...it was thought they gave off carbon dioxide, which of course we now know, they don't....

His first words to her, before even looking at me, apparently were, "well we got the rebate!"

Because he had a child, he was entitled to a Tax Rebate; he received £90! In today's worth, we're apparently talking a smidgeon over £1,500.....!

What a way to wet the baby's head!

VastmindBunks
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Happy early birthday @federica! I hope you enjoy your upcoming day in whatever way makes it joyful for you!

I told my husband once I get to 45 I'm going to start counting backwards (back to 44, then 43 etc) so by the time I'm 70 I can say I'm 30 and so on. I figure by the time I'm 90 if I saw I'm an infant, people will just assume I'm the crazy old lady.

federicaVastmind
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Happy b-day Fede...

• TiggerTigger Toronto, Canada Veteran
    edited April 2017

@federica , we're both Aries! Do you get the same slack for being an Aries that I do? When I tell people I'm an Aries, they're usually like "Oh, really" like it's a bad thing.

And Happy early Birthday in case I'm not here tomorrow!! <3

Well, I'm an Aries/Rooster, so I ain't sheepish about going at things half-cocked.... !
    Somebody once tried to be clever and guess my Star-sign, based on a 10-minute conversation... after about 5 tries at guessing (and failing dismally) ,she finally said, "Ok, so what sign ARE you?"
    I replied,

"Slippery when wet."

TiggerBunksVastmind
  • HozanHozan Veteran

Happy Early Birthday for tomorrow @federica . Hope you have a lovely day. Thanks again for your warm welcome to this sangha. Ive learned so much here aleady.

• HozanHozan Veteran

BuddhadragonBunks
  • HozanHozan Veteran

And a funny birthday card.....

• HozanHozan Veteran

federicaTiggerBuddhadragonyagr

...Every day is a re-birth day.... so... Happy Re-Birth day EVERYONE!! <3

Cake for everyone!!

lobster

Countdown, Fede... @federica <3

lobsterVastmindHozanJeroen

Oh that is AWEsome! Thank you - !

Buddhadragon
  • Cyber-Cake day!

Lobsters and Birthday Gals first :3

<3<3<3

Happy Birthday

<3<3<3

• yagryagr Veteran

Love to you today and everyday.

Thank you peeps. Please to maintain the joy and good feeling next time I ban some random idiot.
    Appreciated!
    :lol:

karasti

What !!! another one ;):lol:

Many happy returns @federica ... your 21st I hear :)

lobster
  • VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran

@federica. Happy happy B-day.

@Shoshin said:
    What !!! another one ;):lol:

Many happy returns @federica ... your 21st I hear :)

Yes, plus VAT and shipping costs..... ;)

Thanks, @Victorious ...!

• ZenshinZenshin Veteran East Midlands UK Veteran

Happy Birthday @federica.

Happy Birthday @federica for real now LOL

Happy aggregates birthday, Fede!!! @federica
    May you return for a couple of samsaras roll more <3

• FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran

Many happy returns on the fortuitous occasion of your nativity @federica

You're all very kind, and tomorrow sees me off to a garden centre with my mum, so it's 2 great days in a row!

lobsteryagrHozan
  • yagryagr Veteran

Enjoy the garden centre Federica. Enjoy mum even more. It's my turn with the b-day now...about thirteen hours after yours.

HozanVastmind
  • HozanHozan Veteran

happy Birthday @yagr Have a Great Day

yagr

@yagr said:
    Enjoy the garden centre Federica. Enjoy mum even more. It's my turn with the b-day now...about thirteen hours after yours.

Wow! Great stuff! Happy Birthday @yagr, all my love 'n' best wishes for a comfortable, serene, and correctly-eventful day!

yagr

Happy Birthday @yagr, enjoy your day

yagr

Many happy returns @yagr ...May you be well <3

yagr

See? wasn't celebrating the whole week much more fun? :smile:

Happy B-day @yagr !

yagr
  • @yagr will dedicate my morning practice to @yagr Birthday-Boy.

yagrfedericaHozan