Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

1242526272830»

Comments

• Shoshin1Shoshin1 Sentient Being Oceania Veteran

lobsterSteve_BDagobahZen

VastmindlobsterDagobahZen
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

“Are you going to vote Republican today?” Asked a man of his friend.
    “No, I think I’ll vote Democrat. My father was a Democrat, and so was his father.”
    “That’s idiotic reasoning. If your grandfather was a horse thief, what would that make you?”
    “Well, that would make me a Republican.”

howShoshin1DagobahZen

lobsterpersonmarcitkoDagobahZen
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

During the second world war, at the Russian front, an Italian and a German general are preparing an attack. When all the preparations are ready, and the attack is ready to be launched, the German general calls his servant: "Heinz, bring me my red coat."
    "What, a red coat?" says the Italian general surprised. "How come?"
    "Well, during the battle I may be hurt; blood may be flowing, and my soldiers, seeing blood, might get demoralized. So I always wear a red coat during battle."
    "What a great idea," says the Italian general and calls his servant.
    "Giuseppe, quick, bring my brown trousers!"

marcitkoDagobahZen

One night in Washington, when Nixon was president, there was a heavy snowfall. When the president woke up in the morning, he looked out of the window and saw a beautiful blanket of snow covering the White House lawn. He snapped out of his beautiful reverie when he noticed, written on the lawn in yellow snow, "Dick Nixon is an asshole."
    The president got very angry and summoned the FBI and CIA. "I want that urine to be analyzed," he ordered them. "And I want to find out who the culprit is right now, without delay! This is top priority!"
    Early in the afternoon a representative of the two agencies reported back to Nixon. He said, "We have tested the urine and we know whose it is. However, there is some good news and some bad news; which would you like first?"
    "Oh no," said Nixon. "Guess you had better give me the good news first."
    "Well, sir," said the man. "We analyzed the urine, and it is Henry Kissinger's."
    "Oh no," cried Nixon, and then suddenly the realization hit him. "That's the good news? What could the bad news possibly be?"
    The man answered him, "It was in your wife's handwriting."

edited July 13

Jon Stewart cracks me up... 😂

Vastmind

I can't think of one at the moment, but I know that somewhere out there is a funny caption to go with this ..So I'm open to offers ;);)

DagobahZen
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

A bit of Aussie humour from "The Inspired Unemployed" .

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/JHzfSTFnNdo
    It reminds me of my old hitchhiking days travelling around Oz ;)

DagobahZen

An old man of eighty-two went to a sperm bank to make a deposit.
    "Are you sure," asked the woman at the reception desk, "that you want to do this?" "Yes," answered the old man, "I feel it is my duty to give something of myself to the world."
    The woman handed him a jar, and directed him to a room down the hall. When thirty minutes had passed and he did not return, the girl began to worry. She feared he might have had a heart attack or a stroke.
    At that moment the old man came out of the room and approached the young woman. "Listen," he said, "I tried it with one hand, then I tried it with two hands, then I got it up and beat it on the sink. Then I ran warm water on it, then cold water over it....
    "And still I can't get the lid off the jar."

marcitkoperson

howDagobahZenlobster
  • @Shoshin1 said:

I can't think of one at the moment, but I know that somewhere out there is a funny caption to go with this ..So I'm open to offers ;);)

In a "I think I left the oven on" moment the mandorin Mussolini admits to son he may have left the nuclear codes activated

Shoshin1
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran

howDagobahZen
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

America just needs a Mom to be like, “ A new war? You never even finished the last two. You got new war money? ..we have plenty of war at home.” 🤣💯

lobstermarcitkoShoshin1DagobahZen
  • marcitkomarcitko Veteran
    edited July 30

On my phone and having technical difficulties. So just leaving the link below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/buddhisthumor2.0/permalink/898682755403585/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

Having come from a small village, Giovanni had never seen a train in his life. So one day he decided to go and see one. Standing on the rail he heard the train whistle, “Tooo-tooo!” Before he knew what hit him, the train was upon him and knocked him off the rail. The last thing he could remember was flying through the air.

When he gained consciousness, Giovanni found himself laid up in the hospital for several months. During this time his wife used their accident insurance money to buy a well-equipped, modern flat in the city.

Once fully recovered, Giovanni went to his new home. His wife made a cake to celebrate his recovery and put the new kettle on the stove to make some coffee to go with the cake. As the water boiled, the kettle whispered, “Tooo-tooo!” Startled, Giovanni jumped up, rushed to the kitchen, grabbed the new kettle and smashed it on the floor, kicking it several times.

“What the hell are you doing?” cried out his wife.

“These things!” shouted Giovanni, “You’ve got to kill them while they’re young!”

Jeffrey

The pilot of a new jet plane was winging over the Catskills and pointed out a pleasant valley to his second in command. “See that spot?” he demanded. “When I was a barefoot kid, I used to sit in a flat-bottomed rowboat down there, fishing. Every time a plane flew by I would look up and dream I was piloting it. Now I look down and dream I am fishing.

Jeffrey
  • Steve_BSteve_B Veteran

There’s a variation on this that I read many years ago, before the internet, but it has several layers. A small GA plane, an airliner, the space shuttle. I’ve looked for it a few times over the years but never found it.

That horse has bolted

VastmindJeffreyDagobahZen

DagobahZenVastmindlobsterhow

I have this poster on the wall of the office where I work, ( a financial mentoring service)

how

How many psychoanalysts does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, but it all depends on how much the light bulb wants to change.

howlobster
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

Comedy jokes from Dave Allan...

Steve_BLionduckShoshin1
  • Humor is a potent medicine.