Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

Comments

• Oh I'm just fine...But that persimmon stealing squirrel just might soon have a problem.
    (Strange, in those battles, the squirrel tends to win.) O.o

Walker
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

One for the dog lovers among us…

personShoshin1WalkerBunks
  • Shoshin1Shoshin1 Sentient Being Oceania Veteran

WalkerlobsterBunksperson
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Shoshin1Lionduck
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Jeroen said:

One for the dog lovers among us…

This is a Collie. They're known for their incredible intelligence and speed of learning.
    There's always one.... But his mum loves him.

Bunks

Walkerpersonlobsterhow

WalkerBunks

federicalobsterWalkerShoshin1
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

And if you believe that I have a nice bridge in London I can let you have for a very reasonable price…

federicaBunksWalkerShoshin1

A drunk staggers into a Catholic church, enters a confessional booth, sits down, but says nothing...The priest coughs a few times to get his attention, but the drunk continues to sit there...Finally, the priest pounds on the wall three times...The drunk mumbles ' There ain't no use knocking, this one is out of paper too'...

Walkerhowfederica

howJeroenBunks

BunksJeffrey
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

JeroenWalkerlobsterperson

lobsterWalkerShoshin1Jeroen

BunksWalkerlobster

Shoshin1
  • In my youth, I used to dash out and do stupid things.
    Now, I have my favorite drink and casually saunter out...

WalkerBunksJeroenShoshin1

Topical...

WalkerJeffreyBunksperson
    edited December 2021

Here's some interesting information about Caribou, or Reindeer:

" Males drop their antlers in November, leaving them without antlers until the following spring, while females keep their antlers through the winter until their calves are born in May. "
    Now look at this picture:

Even at Christmas, one bloke is relaxing in style while the women do all the work.

WalkerBunkslobsterVastmind

WalkerhowlobsterShoshin1
    edited December 2021

BunksWalkerJeffreymarcitko

Shoshin1lobsterWalkerFosdick

lobsterJeroenWalkerShoshin1
  • BunksWalkerJeroenShoshin1

WalkerShoshin1Bunks

WalkerShoshin1howJeffrey

I'll have four, please...

Four futures please, so I can pick the best 😂

BunksWalker
  • Says the Master to his pupil: “Do you understand that you don’t really exist?”
    Upon which the pupil replies: “To whom are you telling that?”

Don't knock on Death's door.
    Don't knock on Death's door.
    Instead, ring the bell and run. Death hates that...

A paratrooper was scared to jump. His instructor told him, "If anything goes wrong, say, `Buddha oh Buddha' and you will be saved."

The paratrooper got so scared that he forgot to pull his rip cord. So he said, "Buddha oh Buddha," and a hand came out and saved him.

He said, "Thank God," and he was dropped.

BunksWalker

BunksWalker

BunksJeroenWalkerVastmind
    edited January 2022

Suddenly, he was smacked on the back of the head, by a flying book.
    "That will teach you to be such a smart-arse!" said Jane. "The flying books are an illusion, too, but it still fekkin' hurt, dinnit?!"

BunksVastmind
    edited January 2022

Then Peter quietly noted the hypocrisy of society deeming it ok for a woman to physically harm a man but not the other way around.

Like the time the receptionist at the hospital that his friend Bunks took his son to with a broken arm shouted “Girl Power!” When informed his arm was broken by his sister.

:(

VastmindJeroenlobster

@Bunks said:

I'll have what she's having ;);)

BunksJeroenlobster

If the world is illusion,
    And we inter-are with the world,
    Are not we illusion too?

Bunks

@Jeroen said:
    If the world is illusion,
    And we inter-are with the world,
    Are not we illusion too?

Who said that ??? ;);)

BunksJeroen