Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Funny Stuff

silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded.USA, Left coast. Veteran

Can't find the other thread(s) with jokes n stuff, so here's a new one.

Please join in and add a cartoon, funny story or meme. B)

Comments

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran
    edited June 2016

--------------- :angry:

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

It's an adorable cartoon, @Fosdick. I have troubles sometimes, posting pics too (see 2nd post this thread).

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited June 2016

OK: Save picture to photo file on whatever computer you choose to use.
    Come to comment box.
    Write necessary comment.
    click on black page with corner bent over.
    Click 'Choose Files'.
    Choose file. (Double click on the photo in your file, of choice)

Picture coordinates will appear in post.
    Post comment.

WalkerCinorjersilver
  • lobsterlobster Veteran

... wait a minute ...that crisanthe christanthemum flower, is not funny.
    I don't get it :(

Meanwhile ... my brother-in-law fell out of bed whilst holidaying (him and my sister were given too small a bed).

I have suggested he enter the 'All Irish Extreme Base Jumping' competition.
    His efforts, no parachute, eyes closed and probably inebriated into unconsciousness is traditional in Irish sports.

He could be in with a chance. o:)

RuddyDuck9
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Demo, not humour.
    Will change to suit @lobster's warped sense of occasion...

(Pause while moderator, moderates.....)

Ok, done....

lobster
    edited June 2016

This is a joke of a slightly darker nature - but then someone mentioned werewolves today somewhere:

What do you get when you cross a pitbull with Lassie?

A dog that tears out yer throat and then runs for help.

FosdickWalkerZenshinlobster

:confused: I think I understand it, but what's a Pom?

(Pom1

/päm/

noun
    1.short for Pomeranian." O.o

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@silver said:
    :confused: I think I understand it, but what's a Pom?

A "Limey" :)

Okay. (I won't ask)

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

"This" might be of some help @silver

Hey thanks! I would've never known - I like that...pomegranates! :grin:

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@Shoshin said:
    The Englishman sits up and simply says "[She'll be right, mate]

silverShoshinBunks
  • FosdickFosdick in its eye are mirrored far off mountains Alaska, USA Veteran
  • rohitrohit Maharrashtra Veteran

One Buddhist girl wants to marry a Christian boy. She ask her father. Father replies it's OK but why you need to convert to chritianity. She says otherwise his family members would not accept me but I promise that in next birth I would be Buddhist again. Father says but it is impossible, Christians do not believe in rebirth.

RuddyDuck9CinorjerSophie101

rohitKotishka

DairyLamaNirvanaKotishka

BunksSophie101Kotishka

A Buddhist studies for years to become a Coroner, but when he eventually gets a position, he is fired within a week.
    Why?
    Because for every death certificate he had to sign, he put 'birth'.

RuddyDuck9Carlita
  • SwaroopSwaroop India Veteran

@person your joke is good as it is. No need to advertise in block letters. :p

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Good one ^^^^^^^

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@person said:
    WARNING - THE FOLLOWING JOKE CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS AND BRIEF GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

A backpacker is travelling through Ireland Texas when it starts to rain. :p

Wrong animal. Think 'steer'....

Bunks

I don't think that funny, is funny.
    Maybe I'm weird that way.

RuddyDuck9Sophie101lobster